Chapter 10 (Cuddles)

Naomi's pov
Everyone went hunting like everyone. It was only Me, Nessie, Jake and Paul. The battle was coming up soon. I was getting stronger with my telekinesis, I can lift a person. Oh and I'm starting to become more vampire as Grandpops says. I never knew my parents were vampires or I think it was my real mom who was the vampire. We were watching a funny movie, I leaned against Paul's chest, he had his arm around my waist. I would giggle every once in a while. Nessie still looked 11 while I looked 16. I hope Nessie grows faster her and Jake are like the cutest. I started falling asleep, I rolled over resting my head on his chest. I buried my face into his neck and started going to sleep. Paul rubbed my sides, I fell asleep before I knew it. *** "Paul Jake if anything goes wrong on the battle field you will take the girls away." I heard someone say. I had to pee, I got up off Paul and walked upstairs. I went pee than washed my hands, I dried them than went back downstairs. "Naomi you okay cupcake?" I heard my mom ask I opened my eyes and looked at her. "I'm okay mama." I said walking into the kitchen. "Than care to explain why, things in the house are floating?" She asked I turned and saw the piano chair floating and some vases. I slowly set them down "Oh sorry." I said grabbing some bread, I made a sandwich. Paul came in and took half of my sandwich. "Hey you didn't ask for that." I said he laughed and kissed my head. "Thanks love." He said "Sure whatever." I said rolling my eyes. I finish my sandwich than put my plate in the sink. I looked outside it was snowing, I screamed I ran outside, with only socks and clothes on. "Naomi! Get back in here before you get sick!" Mom yelled. "Only if you can catch me!" I said than ran away. "I don't have time for your games little girl!" She yelled I ran into the woods laughing. I used my super speed and ran around, I was running but smacked into someone. I fell to the ground, I looked and saw a giant black wolf. "Sam! Protect me!" I yelled and got up hopping on his back. He nodded and started growling when he heard my mom coming. She ran over and Sam snapped at her but than relaxed when he saw it was my mom. "Naomi house now, you need to get inside before you get sick." She said crossing her arms. "Ugh fine." I said catching the snow. It was getting colder, Sam carried me to the house than set me down. I pet Sam and hugged him. "All you guys are super soft." I said he huffed and licked my face. "Gross!" I said wiping my face. "Bye Sam." I said as I hopped on my moms back and she carried me into the house. My toes were freezing, I sat in front of the fire place it was empty in this room. I grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around me. "Paul help!" I screamed bloody murder. I heard footsteps than I saw Paul, he looked so worried. "What's wrong?" He asked "Nothing come sit." I said patting a spot next to me. He came and sat. "Feel my heart." He said he grabbed my hand placing it on his heart. It was racing, I grabbed his face and pressed my lips to his. His heart slowed down to a normal rate, I pulled away smiling. "Shh our secret." I whispered. "It's Bella secret also." He said I laughed. "Yeah it is, she won't tell." I said "But I will." I looked and saw my dad. My face flushed, I covered my face and screamed. "Mom is going to kill me if she finds out." I said "Between me and you. I won't tell, but Paul buddy." My dad walking closer. I blinked and my dad had him pinned to the wall his shirt in his hands. "I swear if I hear you touched her in anyway that she doesn't like, if you hurt her I promise you I will break your neck and dance on your grave." He threatened Paul looked really scared, I ran over. "Dad chill, he won't do that. Can you put him down? Please?" I asked stepped in between them. My dad looked at me his face softened and he let him go. "Come on princess, let's go for a walk." He said "But dad." I said "Let's go." He said walking away. I kissed Paul's cheek. "I'll be back." I said "Your family is a crazy when it comes to me and you." He said "They're just protective, my real parents were let's say hands on with me." I said "Hands on?" He asked "Let's go Naomi." My dad said "Coming!" I yelled. "Don't worry about it love, it's in the past." I said I ran catching up with my dad. I put on my boots and grabbed a scarf and some gloves. I ran outside catching up with my dad. "What's up?" I asked "You know this whole thing with the volturi is coming up soon and I don't know how it will go. Or if we'll make it out with our lives. I just want you to know you are one of the best things that happened to me besides, rose and the family. I'm glad to have called you my daughter." He said we had stopped walking now. I wiped my face when I realized I was crying. "I don't know what to say, I'm glad you feel that way. I feel the same about you and rose. You all make me so happy." I said I hugged him.