Chapter 8 (Witnesses)

Naomi's pov
Dad told me that there would be witnesses here to help us try to convince the Volturi me and Nessie aren't dangerous. Mom and dad told me that they had to go look for witnesses but I didn't want to stay here at the house. "Dad what if they try to eat me?" I asked grabbing his hand. "They won't eat you because I will." He said and started fake biting my face, I laughed. "Okay stop!" I squealed pushing his face away gently. He stopped and crouched to my level, he put some hair behind my ear. He was quiet for a second. "We'll be going to be fine for a couple of days, but we'll be back before the battle." He said "But I wanna go with you.." I said whining. "Cupcake you can't, stay here with Nessie and jake." Mom said walking over, she kneeled down too. "We love you, we really do." She said "Promise me you'll come back safe and before the battle?" I asked "I promise." Mom said first I looked at dad. He closed his eyes and put his hands on his face. I grabbed his hands, he looked at me. "Promise." I said "I promise princess I promise." He said I looked at them both than hugged them tightly. They hugged me back tightly. "I love you both a lot, I mean it." I whispered. "We love you too." Dad said pulling away mom held on a little longer than let go. "Our baby." She said softly ruffling my hair. I smiled as I fixed my hair, they stood up and walked to the front door. I watched as they got in the car, I waved as they left. I sighed sadly, I'm going to miss them. I groaned and closed the door. "What's wrong kid?" I heard that familiar voice ask. I turned and saw Paul. "My parents are gone, and I'm going to miss them." I said "Aww poor baby." He teased I pushed him as I walked past. He pushed me back, I looked at him. "Touch me again, I'll punch you in your throat." I jokingly threatened. He pushed me again slightly, I grabbed his wrist and went to punch him in his throat. He grabbed my fist, crossed my arms over my chest. "You're just a kid, don't threaten me." He said "I can do what I want." I said pushing him away. He let me go "We're leaving soon to go see your cousins in Denali." He said I rolled my eyes. "Sure." I said I went upstairs and took a shower than put on some clothes.

I changed into a white shirt, a hoodie, some jeans, and all white vans

I changed into a white shirt, a hoodie, some jeans, and all white vans. I put on some jewelry on and than curled my hair. I did a little makeup than headed downstairs, Nessie gasps when she saw me. "Yes Naomi slay." She said I flipped my hair and posed. "Are we ready?" I heard uncle Edward ask. "Yep yep." I said "Where are we going?" I asked as we piled in the back of the car. Me and Nessie sat in between Jake & Paul. Me and Nessie talked the whole ride there. It was actually a really nice ride. After a while there was snow on the ground and it was so pretty. We pulled up in front of a house, Uncle Edward got out. "Stay in the car until I say." Uncle Edward said. We all agreed. "What if they don't like me?" Nessie asked "They'll love you." Aunt Bella said. After a while we got out, some blonde lady went running at uncle Edward, Aunt Bella ran up to them and pushed her into the snow. The other one I'm guessing the sister ran at them. I wasn't for it, I ran surprised I had super speed. I stuck my hand out and the sister flew into the side of the house. I was panting, everyone looked at me. I felt my nose and saw blood, I was about to pass out. "Look at the birdies." I said pointing. My legs gave out, I felt arms catch me. I looked and saw Paul, I wrapped my around his neck. "This child is different..she's strong..what is she?" I heard someone asked "I'm human, with a quarter of vampire by what Alice says. I have telekinesis, nice to meet you.." I said Paul slowly set me down, I held my hand out. He slowly walked toward me, I stepped forward I heard hissing. I looked and glared. I looked back at the guy smiled. "Naomi." I said "Eleazar." He said shaking my hand. I stepped back, I fell onto my back. "Child are you okay?" He asked "Just worn out from the whole throwing people into houses, we need you as witnesses to help me and my cousin. The Volturi are after us because your sister told on us and said she's an immortal child and a human that knows way to much but I'm adopted. So..will you help?" I asked sitting up. "She didn't fully explain it." The one blonde said I got up and walked over to her. "Me and my cousin are in danger because your sister didn't give us a chance to explain. So you don't have the right to say I didn't fully explain myself because I sure in hell did. ¡Ya sabes lo que estoy echo!" I yelled the last part in Spanish. She narrowed her eyes, I felt a sting on my face. I grabbed my face and looked her glaring. I heard some growls. "Tanya!" I heard Eleazar yell. "Tanya what did you do that for?!" I heard Bella yell. "Aunt Bella relax." I said I crossed my arms and spit blood on the ground. "Wait till my mom hears about this, she going to kick your ass." I said smirking. She yelled and raised her hand again. "Go ahead do it and I'll break your arm." I heard someone say I looked and saw my mom along with dad. "Mommy!" I cheered I ran over to them. My dad picked me up sitting me on his hip. I hugged him. He looked at my cheek I'm pretty sure it was red. "We will help, the children seem to need it." Eleazar said the lady next to him nodded. "We will help too, for our sister." The blonde said the one that hit me simply nodded. My dad set me down "What are you doing here?" I asked "We already got our witnesses." Dad said "That was fast." I said "Are you alright?" A lady asked "I'm very fine." I said "I'm Cameron." She said "Naomi." I said shaking her hand. *** We got home and I ate, it was good. I was practicing my telekinesis, I was trying to levitate more than one thing. I had one vase up. "You can do it, try a little harder." Eleazar pushed me. It started to levitate, I cheered and they fell through the air and smashed into the floor.