Chapter 9 (Birthday)

Naomi's pov
I woke up to someone shaking me. I open my eyes slightly and see dad. "Wake up princess." He said I closed my eyes and rolled over going back to sleep. "Cupcake wake up." I heard moms voice say. "Ugh why?" I groaned sitting up. "Because today is a special day." Mom said "What's the special day?" I asked yawning. I rubbed my eyes, I rested my head on my dad shoulder. "It's your birthday!" My mom cheered. I perked up "It is!" I said sitting up. "Get dressed and come downstairs." They said I agreed. I did my morning routine than pulled on a random outfit.

I walked downstairs and saw all the witnesses standing around

I walked downstairs and saw all the witnesses standing around. I grabbed my violin and Nessie went to the piano. "Grand piano by
nicki m." I said she nodded and started playing. I started to play the violin along. I started to sing the lyrics, I could sing I'll admit that. Nessie was my back up singer, I hopped up onto the piano and sat down.

When I was finished I got up and bowed. Everyone cheered and clapped. "Thank you thank you, I'll be here all night. Hey Garrett." I said as He walked over, he smiled. "Hey Naomi." He said I fist bumped him. "You both play good." He said Nessie came over and nudged me. "You sing great." Nessie said "You do too!" I said "If you both keep it up you'll get recognized." Garrett said we talked for a little. "Happy birthday." He said than walked back over to Kate they are mates adorable right? I talked to everyone of the witness, I heard voices outside. I looked and saw two women, they were different. I walked outside, and waved to them. They waved, I smiled. "I'm Naomi." I said holding my hand out. "This is one of the children?" The lady with long hair asked she shook my hand." Yes she is." Grandpops said. "Show me what you can do." She said I looked at some rocks and they started levitating, I slowly brought them over. She smiled and poked one. "I've never seen someone not even a human vampire child with the power of telekinesis." She said "Carlisle.." I heard someone say. I dropped the rocks and looked I saw some new vampires. "Naomi these are my friends from Egypt." Grandpops said "Eygpt! That so cool!" I cheered and ran over to them. "Naomi meet Amun, Kebi, Benjamin, and Tia." Grandpops introduced. "Nice trick you can do with the rocks, wanna see something cool?" Ben asked I nodded quickly. "Give me your hand." He said I held out my hand. A little cloud  formed in my hand, and it shot out lightening. I looked at Ben amazed "Your an elemental!" I squealed clapping. He nodded smiling. "That's so cool, hey Nessie come meet Ben!" I yelled as I ran to the front door using super speed. The door opened I got hit in the face. "Ow! Watch it!" I yelled the person looked around the door, it was Jake."Oh geez sorry, Naomi." He said "Paul is going to kill me." He said grabbing my face. He looked at my nose, he cringed. "Your nose is bleeding." He said "Ya think?" I said I pushed him away and went inside, I laid on the couch keeping the blood inside my nose from coming out. "Happy birthday to you!" I heard people sing. I sat up and saw my parents carrying a cake with candles on it. I squealed happily, they brought it over to the table and sat it down. They put a crown on my head and a sash that said its my birthday! All my family crowded around along with the witnesses. They all sang happy birthday to me, I started crying it was nice. After they stopped, I wiped my face. "I want to thank you all for coming to help save me in my family it means a lot. I mean it truly, i don't know what we would do without each and everyone of you." I said I made a wish that everyone would get out of this battle alive. I blew out the candles and people clapped. My mom cut the cake, and gave me, Nessie, Jake, and Paul a slice. I ate some "This is really good." I said "Your telling me." Nessie said eating her cake. "Oh we have a gift for you." Mom said she looked at dad. "Oh right." He said getting up he came back with a wrapped present. I opened it and saw it was the pictures we took that one day, they were framed. "I love it." I said hugging my parents. "We're glad you like it cupcake." Mom said I pulled away and smiled. "Hey we got you something too." Jake said Nessie handed me a small box. I opened it and saw it was a bracelet. It has my birthstone at the ends.

I put it on

I put it on. "Thank you." I said with a smile. "You're welcome." They said smiling. We all are the rest of our cake than I cleaned up, I put the cake into the fridge. I sat on the counter thinking, Paul walked in. "Hey kid." He said I looked at him snapping out of my thoughts. "Hey.." I said he leaned against the island. "I got you something, happy birthday." He said going in his pocket pulling out a two boxes. I opened the long one. It was a wolf necklace, I pulled it out. "I made it myself, do you like it?" He asked I looked at him. "I love it, put it on for me?" I asked hopping off the counter. I handed it to him, he un clipped it than wrapped it around my neck. I let my hair go and turned to him. "Okay second box." I said reaching for it, I opened it and saw it was a heart bracelet. He put it in for me, I grabbed his hand it was really warm. "Your cold.." Paul said "Your warm." I said tilting my head. "What's it like?" I asked him. "What do you mean?" He asked "Having a imprint of a human that's part vampire?" I asked looking at our hands. "It's not as bad as I thought, I thought Jacob was crazy when he told us who he imprinted on. Anything is possible." He said "What's it like being imprinted on by a werewolf?" He asked "It's weird because your weird, you little hot head." I said punching his arm lightly. He chuckled I smiled. I let his hand go slowly, but he grabbed at again. I looked up at him, smiling slightly. He grabbed my face pulling me in, he leaned in but paused. Our faces were inches apart, I stood on my toes and presses my lips to his. I felt sparks and butterflies, I melt into his arms. I heard a gasp, I pulled away and saw Aunt Bella. I looked away my face was flushed I just knew it. "Paul let me talk to you." Aunt Bella said walking over, she grabbed his shirt and dragged him outside. I ran to the back door and listened to what she said to him. "Look I won't tell what I seen, she just turned 15. She's going up, don't force anything on because I find out if you do. You head is mine." She growled while she grabbed his throat. Paul held a straight face, I snickered a little because I knew he was scared a little. "Do you understand?" She asked "Yes Bella I understand." He said she let him go and brush his shirt off. "Good. See ya." She said than started walking back to the house. I ran and jumped on the counter, I looked at the flower that were in the vase. "You saw everything didn't you?" Aunt Bella asked "Please don't tell mom and dad." I begged. "I won't relax, oh and happy birthday sugar plum." She said handing me something. I took it and smiled. "Thank you." I said hugging her. "Your welcome it's from me and Edward." She said than kissed my head. I opened it and it was a journal. I opened it and saw it had writing on every page. "Have fun reading all that." She said I laughed and nodded.