Chapter 7 (Volturi)

Naomi's pov
It was starting to get colder and you all know what that means..Christmas time! I turn 15 December 15th. My mom came to accept Paul and my dad and Paul were already cool. "Everyone, I have an announcement." I said they all looked at me giving them their attention. "I wanna take family pictures." I said I grabbed my camera that Jasper got for me since he said I had an eye for taking pictures. He calls me his little solider. His story is so sad, like seriously. I set it up I set a timer for 15 seconds. "Ready?" I asked "Yep yep." Nessie said I pressed go and ran to my spot next to Nessie. I stood in front of my parents they rested their cold hands on my shoulders. After a couple of seconds it flashed. I ran and checked it, I teared up. I couldn't help it, I started crying like full on sobs. "What's wrong?" My dad asked I cried harder. "I-I-it's p-p-perfect!" I yelled over my tears. I showed him. I heard him laugh, I hugged him tight "I love you." I said "I love you to princess." He said wrapping me in his arms. I pulled and wiped my face, I hiccuped. "We gotta take more." I said setting it back up. "Are you done breaking down?" Nessie asked Bella flicked Nessie in the back of her head. "Owe mommy!" She whined. "Don't tease her, she's happy she's with a nice loving family. Now hush and smile for your cousins pictures." Aunt Bella scolded Nessie groaned. "Renessme.." Uncle Edward said. "Fine." She said "This one has to be funny." I said I set the timer and ran to my spot. I grabbed Nessie by her throat she got the idea and grabbed my hair. I saw a flash I let go of her neck and ran to look at the picture. I saw my mom and dad making a funny face. Edward was just smiling, Bella was trying to break up me and Nessie up. Alice and Jasper had knifes? In their hands. Grandpops and Grandma Esme stuck out their tongues. We took some more pictures than I asked grandma Esme to print and frame them for me. "Nessie." I said as I walked around the house in a circle. "Nessie.." I called again. "What do you want?" I heard her   ask. "I want to give Paul a gift for Christmas." I said "Really, me too with jake." She said "Let's ask aunt Alice if she can take us to the mall." Nessie suggested. I nodded we found Aunt Alice downstairs. She agreed to take us to the mall, we got into the car than drove to the mall. *** We walked around the mall and I found a gift for Paul. It was a wolf necklace, I liked it I hope he did too. When we got back home we wrapped them and put them under the tree. I was playing the violin since my mom taught me. Edward was playing the piano with Nessie, it went along with my music. I heard Alice walking into the room than I heard her gasp than the shattering of a vase. I came to a hault of playing and so did Nessie and uncle Edward. We all looked at her, Jasper closed the book he was reading and flashed over to her side. "Alice what did you see?" He asked she looked up at Nessie and me. "The Volturi they are coming for Nessie and Naomi. They think Nessie is a immortal child, while Naomi is a human that knows to much. They don't know they both are vampires. They come when the snow sticks." Alice explained I put my violin down and walked over to my parents. I grabbed my dads arm tightly, my mom rested her hand on my shoulder and kissed my head. Nessie looked at me, she reached over the piano and grabbed my hand. Remember when we went out with mom Jacob and Paul that one day, and we went to that field with flowers. Our cousin from Denali, say us using our powers. I think she told the Volturi, we're going to be okay I know it. She sent to me, I smiled slightly and nodded. I looked up at my parents they gave me reassuring smiles, but I knew they were scared.