Chapter 3 ( Scared To Go Home)

Naomi's pov
I've been with the Cullen's a couple days now. They all are so welcoming and family oriented, I wish my parents were like that. I need to go home actually, soon like now! I was sitting in the living with Nessie and Jasper. Jasper noticed my sudden panic. "Are you okay?" He asked "I'm okay!" I said smiling. He nodded and smiled back. "Hey ness do you think someone can give me a ride home?" I asked her. "Yeah NAOMI NEEDS A RIDE HOME! WHO'S TAKING HER!!" Nessie yelled I heard footsteps than saw Emmett. "I will." He said with a smile. "Okay great, ness I'll see you tomorrow." I said hugging her. "Yeah tomorrow." She said hugging me back I pulled away. Me and Jasper did our handshake, I walked over to Emmett. I grabbed his huge hand and we walked to the car. I got in and buckled up. "Where to kiddo?" He asked I gave him the address and he started driving to my house. After a while he pulled up to the house and he got out. We walked to the front door, it was open a little. I pushed the door open and stepped inside. It smelled like death in here. I walked through the dark house and came to the living room. I saw my parents on the couch sleeping? Emmett was close behind. I turned on the light to the living room and shrieked when I saw the sight. Blood was everywhere, by everywhere I mean everywhere, all on the walls, the tv, the table, even the ceiling. I stood there traumatized. I burst into tears and ran over to Emmett, he instantly enveloped me in his arms. "Shh, it's okay..breathe kiddo breathe." He said I was hyperventilating. "T-they w-would b-beat m-me..they didn't deserve to die!" I yelled crying. "They what?" Emmett asked I instantly regret saying something. "Can we go?" I asked sniffling. "Yeah.." He said he put me in the car but stayed out the call and called someone. After a while the police arrived and asked Emmett what happened. They asked me what happened and I told them. "Do you have any relatives you can stay with?" Officer Swan asked. "No they were the last of my family." I said "Well kid foster home it is." He said "What! no?!" I said as he walked away. I ran after him. "Officer Swan, can I stay with the Cullen's?" I asked he stopped and turned toward me. "Kid look they already have like 10 people in their house, they don't need one more." He explained "Why can't I just adopt her or whatever, I'll look after her with rose. She doesn't deserve to be put in foster care, where people won't care for her like me and my family can." Emmett said aww he cares. "I'll get the papers ready come by the station tomorrow at 2, you and your wife? Girlfriend? Can come down to the station and sign the papers. Than you'll have custody of Naomi." He said nodding. "Okay chief." Emmett said "Thank you." I said to officer swan. "Don't mention it." He said than walked off. I turned to Emmett, he smiled slightly. I jumped into his arms hugging him. "Thank you so much." I said. He chuckled. "It's the least I can do, I hope you enjoy my family because they can be weird sometimes." He said I laughed pulling away. "Jasper is a little weird but not weird to the point where I'm uncomfortable." I said as we got in the car. We drove back to the house and everyone was in the family room. "Oh Naomi your back, your parents let you stay?" Esme asked everyone looked at me. I looked at Emmett, he smiled sadly. "Actually me and Rose are going to be her parents now...Naomi's parents were murdered." He said I heard some gasps, I didn't look at anyone. "They were horrible people, I will admit that but they didn't deserve to be killed." I said softly. "Oh Honey. It's okay we're your new family now. You'll fit right in." She said to cheer me up. "Yeah! And we are cousins now! We can hang out more! And play hide and go seek! Talk bad about Gwen." Nessie said coming over to me. "She's a hoe.." I said looking at her. "And a Thot." Nessie said "Girls! Language!" Esme scolded. I laughed "Sorry.." I said. "We are sorry about your parents, if we knew something like this would happen we would most definitely tell you." Alice said standing up. "Alice.." Emmett said it was like he was warning her. She walked over to me "I'm sorry." She said hugging me. I hugged her back sighing. "Alice it's okay." I said she pulled away and smiled sadly. "Alice can I talk to you?" Emmett asked "Sure!" She said followed Emmett somewhere. I sat next to Rose, I rested my head on her shoulder. I curled into a ball, I heard yelling from Emmett. "Alice how could you be so stupid!" I heard Emmett yell. Jasper got up and walked to where they were.  I than heard Jasper yelling, I got up and ran to where they were. "YOU BOTH NEED TO STOP!" I screamed over the both of them. They stopped instantly and looked at me. "You shouldn't be fighting, whatever Alice did I'm sure isn't that bad. Now get over it and be family again." I said crossing my arms. They looked at each other, than at me. "Hug. Now!" I demanded they groaned and they hugged. I smiled "My job here is done." I said than walked away.