Letter To Someone Who Changed My Life

Dear Jesus,

I guess this isn't the usual letter to someone who has changed your life but anyone else who has been "saved by Your power divine" knows where I'm coming from here.

"These things have I spoken unto you, that in me, ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world." John 16:33.

That's my favorite memory verse and an amazing promise. In You, we can have peace. The world is filled with lies, hatred, and sin, but You alone have peace. And You're willing to share.

Thank You for humbling Yourself, for coming down to earth to be born in a lowly stable, with nothing more than a manger for a bed.

Not only did You do that, You willingly died on the cross for the world's sins. For MY sins. Even though You had done nothing, You allowed them to place a crown of thorns upon Your head, to beat You, bloody You, place a spear through Your side. That is the ultimate love.

There are a lot of people out there who don't know the love of such a powerful God. I know You've changed MY life, but there are still others who need a Savior's love.

Please give me the strength to share this love with the ones who need it.

Love,

Kirsten