And The Winner Is...

Nancy's P.O.V.

The little scrap of paper was a note. It was telling someone to meet them at a certain address. Somewhere in Fairfax, Virginia. In other words, not too far from here. I knew I had to contact Victoria, ShuShu, and Princeton, but those skankballs wouldn't answer anything from a phone call to a facebook message. I got seriously irritated and almost quit. But then I looked at the time. 12:19 pm, they were still in school. I decided to look up which school they put up as the school they attend on facebook. I first checked ShuShu's page. School Attended: 'iTeachMyselffBitchez  Academy'. How helpful. I checked Princeton's next. School Attended: Not available. Ughhh...

Finally, I checked Victoria's page. School Attended: Centennial High School. That sounds about right. So I Googled that school and I got the website. I scribbled down the address, got changed, grabbed my phone and keys, and called a cab.

Sandeul's P.O.V.

*sitting on the couch watching tv -the day beforee*

Me: Jinyoung, are you fucking kidding me? Bring something actually good!

Jinyoung: Yo, chill! Goddam! Some people actually like this!

Gongchan: Nope, it really is just you.

Jinyoung: Man, whatever. Here, *hands Sandeul the remote but Baro pops out and takes it*

Baro: Thank You.

Me: What the hell, man?

Baro: Shoulda been faster...

Me: man, whatever. *pulls out his phone and starts texting*

Baro: who you texting?

Me: is it any of your buisness?

Baro: Naw, its just weird that people actually text you!

Me: Shut up, man.  Your juz jealous cuz the only person who texts you is Lan.

Baro: Shut the fuck up!

Me: *laughs* HA ! YOU'RE NOT EVEN GUNNA DENY IT!

Baro: juz shut the hell up.. *grabs Sandeul's phone and sees who he's texting*

Me: No, BARO!

Baro: What the hell ?

Me: SHE texted ME, I didn't text HER.

Baro: Uhmm..??

Me:  Are you okey??? Are you feeling violent, err.. pissed off, err...?

Baro: The question here is, are YOU crazy?

Me: Huh..?

Baro: Cuz the last time I checked, your cousin Chin-Hae was a dude. *shows him the screen of his phone which has a convo between Sandeul and Chin-Hae*

Me: Huh? *looks at his phone* Oh *laughs* yea..

Baro: Who'd you think I was talking about..?

Me: Oh uhmm.. Ehhh.. My mom. She texted to see if I tried that new lotion she got me.

Baro: .......*silence*.......*suddenly laughs* thats so lame ! I see why you tried to hide it! Hahahahaha! Lotion! Ha!

Me: *nervously laughs* yea... don't tell anyone tho..

Baro: *heading towards the door* no promises..

I sat back down on the couch. When Baro pulled my phone from me, he accidently pressed a button and switched the convo. I went back to my conversation and typed in my reply.

Me: Sorry bout the late reply, babe. Baro took mii fone and almost saw this convo..

Lan: Hahaa no prob, juz make sure he dosnt c it.. he'll b pissed and i still rly like him..

Me: But u still love me too right ?

Lan: u'll find out tonite..

Me: ill b waiting..;)

Justin's P.O.V.

After the whole spotlight thing, I knew I had to step it up a bit. Or a lot. I tried speaking to ShuShu during the little break, but she was speaking to the Mexican Puffball. Know her this far, I knew she wouldn't talk to him if everybody was watching them, so I told everyone to look at them. Of course, it worked! Unfortunately, it didn't work fast enough, because by the time I reached her, it was time to take our seats. I slumped my way back to my seat. Ms. J tried to rush all of it so we could get on with it, so she right away started speaking.

Ms. J: Okey, guys. The judges have voted and the results are IN! But we will not reveal anything, until the room in silent.

Audience:....

Ms. J: Okey, thank you. The judges had a hard time choosing after such great preformances. I must say, you guys have some talent! We also had a few surprises too, tonight, huh? With that whole surprise that Princeton had for Shu--

ShuShu: Uhmm.. could we continue? Please?

Ms. J: Haha.. sure thing, dear.

ShuShu: *sarcastically smiles* thanks.

Ms. J: Anyway, we have three top winners each category: Instrumentalist, Singer, Dancer, Sport, Other. Are we ready to begin?

Audience: YEAAA !

Ms. J: Then lets go..! Third Place for Instrumentalist- Jameson Walter. *audience claps* Second Place- Chauncey Fredrick. *audience claps* And in first place we have..... JUSTIN BIEBER with his guitar!!!! *audience claps/ screams/ cheers*

I got up on stage, and got my award. I took a picture with the other winners and then I got off of the stage.

Ms. J: Oh, how wonderful. Okey, next category we have is Singer. In Third Place, we have, once again, Justin Bieber. *audience claps/ cheers*. In Second Place, we have 14 PLUS ! (A/N- 14 PLUS is Sierra and the girls. The name is 14 PLUS because they are all 14 and older.) *audience screams/ cheers* In first place, we have... Princeton!! *audience claps/ screams/ cheers*

Random kid: all the famous people are getting first place.. -_-

Ms. J: was there a comment in the crowd?

Audience: ....

Ms. J: Okey..? Next category we have is Best Dancer. We had a LOT of dancers today, and here were the best.  In Third Place, we have Victoria Grey! *audience claps* In Second Place, we have Annemarie and Logan! *audience screams/ cheers* In First Place we have...

??????: *door busts open* ShuShu, Jacob Perez, and Victoria Grey! To the office.. NOW!

Whoaa derre ! Who tf was tht ????? And OMG-- Baro almost caught Lan and Sandeul !! I wunderr wat there planning... hmm???

Oh and to myy good friend Enpei,

PRINCETON IS NOTT UGLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:D

MWAHAHA! its truee tho..

anywhooo.. peace! cuz im bout to go shopping !