The SunDress

Rayray's P.O.V.

Princeton came home with a partially sad face and Roc came home with a really sad face. Dang, they do NOT know how to handle things. Since Sierra was out of town, I didn't have much to do, so I decided to go see what's happening in my brothers' lives. I decided to start with the one I knew most about; Princeton.

I ran over to his room and knocked on the door lightly and walked in. Princeton sat there holding his phone.

Me: Hey, man. You okey?

Princeton: She won't even talk to me.

Me: What are you, recording 'Missin You'? *laughs and sits down next to Princeton*

Princeton: Naw, i'm serious!

Me: Wait, who we talkin bout? Victoria or ShuShu.

Princeton: Victoria.

Me: *gets up* Wow. *chuckles* just, Wow.

Princeton: What?

Me: Can't you see that Victoria is just playing you? That when you leave she harrasses us? That she's in the middle of hooking up with Prod?

Princeton: No, no she-- Wait, she's WHAT WITH PROD? *stands up tall*

Me: Yo "girl" is flirting with Prod like, ALL THE TIME!
Princeton: No, she wouldn't do that! It must be that idiot Craig. *begins to walk over to Prod's room*

Me: NO! Don't go talk to Prod! It wasn't his fault! He's too busy with RayRay and I don't want ANOTHER couple to be messed up.

Princeton: *sits back down* So what should I do?

Me: Simple. Go for ShuShu. Don't you still like her?

Princeton: Yea, I guess but she just messes with my head.

Me: But only because she expects you to get too much of a big head. Use her for popularity and "take over her school". She needs your trust.

Princeton: How do you know this?

Me: Dude! I just saved her! I got her to tell me some stuff on the way here. She's not gonna ignore someone who got rid of Diggy for her.

Princeton: Diggy? Nevermind. But how am I supposed to "earn her trust"?

Me: Simple.

I told him just about the awesomest plan ever created to get a girl. Mhmm! Im just THAT good. After Princeton agreed, I nodded and walked over to fix Roc' problems.

Roc's door was shut all the way, unlike the rest of ours. I heard screams and crashes coming from his room and I quickly yanked the door open, revealing an angry Roc.

Me: ROC! What the hell are you doing!
Roc: Just shut up and get out!

Roc picked up a framed picture of him and Leaira and threw it at me. Quickly, I shut the door in my protection. I heard a hard crash (the picture) and opened the door to see the picture shattered.

Me: What.. the fuck, man?

Roc: That bitch ruined everything! *picks up a lamp and Rayray grabs it from him*

Me: Relax. Just tell me what happened.

Roc: Just get the fuck out!
Me: No. Roc, you're my brother. I need to help you!

Roc: I don't need help! I just need my Kiara! *drops onto his bed*

Me: *sits next to Roc* dang. You really like her.