Princeton's night

Princeton's P.O.V.

The guys kept on bugging me to figure out "what was wrong". Especially RayRay.

RayRay: Yo! What the hell is wrong!?!?!?!

Me: FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME: NOTHING IS WRONG! (figure it out yourself)

RayRay: Boy, I saw you with that girl. And don't think i didnt notice that It was the same girl from Homeroom this morning!

Me: So? (well, if you know that much then what do you THINK was wrong?)

Prod: Cmon man, just tell us. We"ll all share what happened at the club then, cool wit u?

Me: fine..

RayRay: Kewl

Roc: surre...

Me: So I saw you guys were gone so I went to get a drink and I see that girl. I guess I still sorta liked her (why the hell am I telling them this...?)  so I went up and talked to her.

Roc: And you didn't think she'd notice your big ass bush?

Me: Shut the hell up, Roc! So anyway, I flirted with her for a while and surprisingly, she didn't argue or try to make me stop so I asked her to dance. She said sure but she didn't want to in front of everybody so we stood where absolutly NO ONE was and danced in the corner. We went to grab some more punch and I don't know what happened but..

RayRay: Oh PLEASE DON'T TELL ME SHE PREGNANT!

Me: HELLS NO! We kissed. At first she didnt fight it and kissed me back, but then everyone started noticing and she slapped me. I was really startled and confused and she looked around and saw everyone still staring. She completely changed. It was weird. I didn't know what to think. She walked away and looked at me, disgusted. *trying to hold back tears* (whispering to himself) she wasn't the same girl i spent the night with though.

BEEEEEEEEEEEP!

Roc: What the hell is that?!?!?

RayRay: OH My POPCORN! *jumps up and goes to get his popcorn*

Roc and Prod roll their eyes but Princeton is still thinking about his night and more importantly, ShuShu. That name was stuck in his head all weekend.