Adventures at the Mall

Lan's P.O.V.

I lay in my bead with the door to my room closed shut. My dad was fine with b1a4, he just didn't like it when I blasted it too loud. The beat was pounding in my ears and I sang along to the lyrics that I somewhat understood. The sun was shining through the window so bright that it was outlining the huge poster I had on the wall of my favorite guy; Baro. He is my most favorite guy in like, the entire music industry. I wouldn't call it an OBSESSION, more like a celebrity crush.

I let my body relax onto my bed. I jumped up and grabbed my laptop and went on Facebook. Everyone seemed to be out there doing something. Reem was out with Leaira and Annemarie at some secret underground teen club. "Whoa," I thought, "I have to remember to ask them where it is later," I read Sierra's post. Apparently, she was on this 'amazing skate date' last night. Huh. Why am I the only one with nothing to do on a friday night. At least I have Saturday. I looked at the time. 10:23 A.M. I decided going to the mall might be refreshing.

I actually, I am NOT lame, I just didn't get out more when I could. I'm not sure why. I go over to click on the exit button when I see something interesting-- b1a4 flash tour featuring some guy named James or whatever. Under was a list of of cities they were visiting and I got to the second to last one before I realized I accidently clicked the exit button and the page disappeared. Oh well. I put my laptop aside, get off the bed, and open my closet. I should probably pick my clothes wisely. After all, everyone knows that the mall is where to pick up clothes, deals, 'mall food court food'..... and boys.

My dad was pretty easy to let me go to the mall. He seemed oddly into his phone though. He'd look at it and smile. This was very, VERY strange. He hasn't smiled since mom. Somewhere, in the very back of my mind I couldn't help but think..... NO! Nuh uh! Not happening! I am not even going to remotely THINK about it. But then why was he so into whatever was going on in his phone. My dad isn't exactly a "technologic genius" so whenever he discovers something cool on his phone, he brags about it to me. Usually, it was something like he recieved a message or something. I knew that this time, it wasn't that. This was real. I finally I built up the confidence to ask him about it, but before I could pull my earbuds out of my ears, he mumbled something. I looked over and pulled out my earbuds.

Dad: We're here. Get out now.

Me: Oh aright. Thanks dad.

Dad: No problem. Just text me when you're done.

Me: (thinking- did he just say 'text me') Oh okey.

Dad: (thinking- did I just make it THAT obvious...?) K bye.

Me: *slams the car door shut* Bye.

I spun around and I was facing the huge mall. This was like the only good thing about this dead little town. This huge mall. I walked in and saw a buncha people walking in and out. But mostly in. That was normal. I took a huge shopping spree. I bought all the cute stuff from like.. five different stores and I put it all on my giftcards that I have saved over the year. It was nice to just let go and do what I like. I walk past Hollister and look back. A big red sign declared that Hollister was having a huge closing sale. I walked right it. Right away, I see something that catches my eye. Not a shirt. Not a skirt. Not some shoes. Nothing like that. What I saw, was the guy sitting behind the cash register. He was obviously asian. He had some blonde highlights in his spiked hair and through his underarmor tee, his muscles were popping out. I swear, you could see a six-pack coming through his shirt. He. Was. Hott. I put some lipgloss on, combed my hair with my fingers and walked over to him.  

Me: hey 

him: *silence* 

me: uhh.. Hello??