Marshmallow Fluff

RayRay's (Reem) P.O.V.

I could still hear ShuShu's voice. "Make it mean, and make it funny!" Thats was going to be fun. I got a ride from someone that really doesn't need to be mentioned and here I was in the middle of a HUGE snore-fest. GOODNESS! This gonna cause an EARTHQUAKE. I look over and notice one of the beds is empty. Hmmm...I opened my giant jar of melted marshmallow fluff and got ready to dump it all over MB head. I watched as the goopyness covered him. I tried so hard to hold back a laugh. Next was mr. curlball. I dumped the fluff on him and he started mummbling some words. All I could make out was: Please. Baby. Kiara. Boo. Hold up KIARA?? Was she hookin up with him??? I went ahead and dumped a little more on him. Last was fro. "Make sure you put HELLA LOT ON HIM!" ShuShu instructed me to do. So I dumped my entire extra bucket. And just for some fun I even sculpted him hair into a giant tower. Okey, now THIS was hilarious. I had to let out a little giggle but there boys are like, the WORLDS HEAVIEST SLEEPERS. Seriously. I pull out my iPod and take a picture. Wait... wasn't there supposed to be 4 guys....?

RayRay's P.O.V.

I was having this like, SICK dream where me and domo was sitting there.. having tacos. Then i got hungry so i went to the kitchen and had me some leftover tacos, a family size bag of chips, some nachos, and some Hershey's that the boys hide from me. I sat there thinking about that girl I danced with that night...

After about an hour or two, I wasn't hungry anymore so I headed back to my bunk and I stop. (thinking- Okey I must be hallucinating or something cause thats my girl i was dancin with..?) I stand there and watch her pullin some sort of shit on my boys. I stood there watching until she eventually left out the window. I went up to see what she did. The scent of marshmallows was in the air. (thinking- nicce) I go over and try to go to sleep when I realize tht they gunna think i was the one who did it so I went back down and took a lil fluff from Princeton's hair and put it on my head. Perfect. And natrually, I went back to sleep.