١б | ѕᴇᴛ ɪɴ ᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴ. pt 1.

١б | ѕᴇᴛ ɪɴ ᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴ.

    pt 1.

Diana shook me back and forth, waking me from my lovely sleep. "Wake up, Miro! There's someone on the phone for you!" She smiled. She held the phone in her hand, and I sat up in the bed. I looked at the clock, and it read 4:26.

Who the hell could be calling me at nearly 4:30 in the morning?

I took the phone from Diana, and she climbed in the bed next to me. "Hello?" I asked.

Silence.

I could hear them breathing in the background, and I heard a few sniffles here and there. "Hello? I can hear you breathing."

Still, the person didn't say anything.

"Okay, I'm about to hang up if you don't-"

"Please don't hang up Ramiro!"

I stopped.

"M-Monae..?"

"I miss you," she sniffed, starting to cry into the phone. My hands started to shake, and my heart raced. "Are you okay, Nae-Nae?"

"I'm fine, I'm okay..but..Ramiro.."

"What?" I asked. "Did anybody hurt you?"

"Nobody's hurt me. But..Miro.."

"Yes?"

"I'm pregnant.."

"Your pregnant?!" I screamed. Diana jumped, "Monae's pregnant?"

"Ramiro please! Hear me out!"

"Hear you out?! You know Dad is going to flip his shit, kill me, and kill that nigga you slept with?! Monae, what happened?!" I got out of the bed, putting the phone on speaker. I stared at myself in the mirror, and Monae hiccuped, a clear sign that she felt terrible for what ever happened.

"I-I had sex..with him," she gasped.

"Who the fuck is him?!"

"D-D-Dante," she answered me, stuttering.

"Santiago's brother?!"

"Y-Yes.."

"Monae, he's a grown man! Tell me where you are, I'll come and get you!" I yelled, my voice almost sounding desperate.

"N-No! You can't..just promise me, Ramiro."

"Promise you what?" I clenched my jaw, sighing.

"You can't tell Mom and Dad."

"Baby sis..I can't-"

"Please! I can handle this.."

"But, Monae.."

"I can't talk for any longer. I wasn't supposed to be calling you anyway. I'll see you, hopefully. I love you big brother-"

"Monae-"

"Bye Ramiro."

She hung up, and I sighed. "Mom's pregnant too.." I mumbled, finishing my sentence. I sighed, dropping the phone and hiding my face in my hands. "Baby..you want to talk?"

I looked at Diana, tears in my eyes. "I've been trying all this time to protect this from happening to Monae! I don't want her to be like those other girls that have no self-respect for themselves and lay around with any guy and get pregnant! I been trying to stop Monae from having this happen to her!"

Diana got up, and came over to me. "You can't protect Monae from everything, Ramiro."

"But she's my little sister! She needs me!"

"Ramiro.."

I looked down, and Diana lifted my head. "You don't understand..she's my baby sister..I'd do anything to protect her.."

She wiped my tears, giving me a soft smile. "Maybe you need to stop seeing her as just your little sister. She's growing up to be a young woman, and this is an example of that. She isn't five years old anymore, Miro. She's seventeen, and I'm pretty sure she's scared."

I sighed, and she hugged me close. I wrapped my arms around her small waist, and we rocked side to side, gently.

She's right. Monae was growing up to be a young woman, and someone getting her pregnant had to nail it down for me. I wish it didn't hurt so much, but I had to tell someone. I knew he was going to go batshit insane, but it had to be done.

I had to call Dad.

I paced back and forth, waiting for him to answer the phone. I sighed, biting on my bottom lip. "Pick up..pick up.."

"Hello?"

Hearing Dad's voice, I sighed. "Ramiro? Why are you calling me at 11 pm?"

"Promise me you won't get mad," I started, "I have something to tell you."

It sounded like Dad sat up, and cracked his neck. "You sound like your sister. Who do I have to kill?"

I felt bad for betraying Monae like this, but it had to be done. "Dad..Monae called me today..from some untraceable number."

"What did she say?" He sounded..excited.

"She's pregnant, Dad. Monae's pregnant."

It was silent for several minutes, and I sat down on the couch. This wasn't a good sign. Dad's never this quiet. He's usually explosive. This anger was brewing, and I'd rather die than to be on the recieving end of that rage. I've never even been that mad.

"...Someone got my little girl pregnant, hm?" He chuckled, "Monae, my Princess, is pregnant."

"Y-Yes.."

"The father of her child better sign all of his assets over to her, because when I finish with him, there won't be any of him left."

He hung up, and I gulped. "How did it go?" Diana asked, hugging me from behind. "Dad is going to rip him to pieces."

Diana and I managed to go back to bed, but I was abruptly woke up from my sleep when I was pulled out of the bed roughly by my leg. I fell to the hard floor, and a familiar face stood over me.

"Get your ass up."

Rubbing my eyes, I stood up, brushing myself off.

"Dad..what are you doing here?"

He didn't seem like he was in such a cheeery mood, and I decided against pressing the subject. He might end up ripping my head off..

"I'm getting my daughter back. Terrell has the location on them, we can swoop in and get her."

"Won't there be security?" I asked.

"Already taken care of. So get your shit, and get ready to head out."

He left the room, and I checked on Diana. Pulling the cover over her bare shoulder, she groaned. "You leaving?" She asked, her eyes barely open to look at me. I kissed her lips gently, reaching under the bed to get my machine gun.

"Yeah," I answered her, "I'll be back soon."

"Be safe.." Diana mumbled, turning over in the bed.

I held my bulletproof vest in my hand as I exited out of the room, coming to the living room.

"Oh look at my Prince!"

Looking towards the couch, Mom sat, her hands on her now large stomach. She got up to hug me, and I wrapped my arms around what I could of her. "Your little sister is so happy to finally meet you."

I smiled, dropping my equipment to place me hands on her stomach. "She's kicking," I chuckled. "She's been antsy the whole plane ride," Dad said, "matter fact, for the past week."

I knew Dad couldn't resist being Mom along. She watched him as he got himself ready, pulling on his bulletproof vest. "Don't forget to strap the sides, baby."

He nodded, strapping the sides. "I always forget."

"What are you gonna do while we're gone?"

Mom shrugged. "I'm not sure. I'm sure your little girlfriend will keep me company though," she smiled.

I rolled my eyes.

I made sure I brought some extra ammo, and Dad and I walked out of the house. Blade was waiting for us, and got in the driver's side. Dad swung the ammo bag into the trunk of the black car, and I put my vest on before getting in the car.

"I'm gonna drop you two off, okay? Y'all go in, get Monae, and try to avoid murdering any workers."

Dad smirked, "All I'm worried about is that little nigga."

We drove to Santiago's mansion in silence, barely any cars in sight. It was better this way. The less witnesses, the better. Dad had taught me that it was all about stealth. "Even the passerby's in cars are witnesses. Always keep an eye out," he said.

I looked on at the mansion, sighing.

"Some shit is about to go down.."

AN: What do you think is going to happen?