ל | ɢσɴє. ρт. 2.

ל | ɢσɴє. ρт. 2.

"I'll move in with Ramiro on this side," Dad pointed at me, then dragged his finger across the blueprint.

Lorenzo and Charles nodded.

"We'll meet here," Dad continued, circling our rendezvous point.

I was amazed.

Dad was being so serious, his eyebrows furred together, his voice stern. I was amazed by how he could get these blueprints of his enemies' houses like this. I wasn't going to ask how, but it cool.

"Santiago's probably going to have cameras," I said, swallowing the lump in my throat.

Dad smiled, "Smart thinking."

"What else you thinking of, Ramiro?" Lorenzo asked me, raising his eyebrow.

I took the permanent marker out of Dad's hand, circling a few areas.

"I think he would have cameras on the corners, and there might be cameras in between the ones on the corners." I nodded, "As for inside, I'm not so sure about that."

"I can handle that," Charles said, taking a sip of his beer. He pushed his messy, white hair back.

"I'll get us some silencers, and we'll be on our way."

It took us a few days to finalize everything. Lorenzo and Denise had stayed over, and Denise had become my little sidekick.

I was picking out clothes for the trip. It didn't really matter if they matched, I simply needed something to get by with for a day, or two. I folded them up, and placed them in my suitcase.

Denise sat on my bed, once again, coloring. She had literally taken over my room, her little Barbie suitcases all over, and Lorenzo had even brought her all of the Barbie and Disney movies. I couldn't watch my shows without Dee whining. It was all about Barbie and Ken and magical fairy princess unicorns.

I turned on the television, and Dee reached for the remote, pointing to a random Barbie movie. I sighed, and opened it up, putting it into the tv. Soon enough, Denise's eyes were glued to the screen, laying on her stomach to watch it. I got on the bed next to her and laid down, and she deciding to put her legs on me.

"You are so spoiled.." I mumbled.

So I watched the stupid movie with Denise, and she was beginning to fall asleep. Mom had came in, and picked her up.

"I'll take her off your hands, sweetie. You get some rest, you have a long trip ahead of you," she kissed my forehead, and I smiled.

"Thanks, Mommy."

After the long flight, we had finally touched down where Santiago lived. Dad helped me put the bulletproof vest on, and it was more heavier than I expected. This thing felt like it weighed a ton.

All of us were dressed in black, just so we could avoid being seen by the human eye. Dad grabbed one of the assault rifles out of the trunk, and a pistol.

I opted out of taking one of the guns, as this vest was weighing me down enough. Plus, I ain't never learned how to shoot one of those things. Mom didn't want me to, and had an argument with Dad over it.

"Everyone good?"

"I'm good." I nodded.

We headed out, going our separate ways. We were supposed to rendezvous inside, that is, if we managed to get inside, that is.

Santiago's house was large, and was made of red brick. It almost looked like an oversized single family home, but from the blueprint, there was at least twelve rooms. I stuck to the side of the house, watching Dad's back as he took out the cameras.

It was odd, there was no guards outside.

As we made it into the house and to the rendezvous point, I didn't see one guard, or even any workers.

"You see any guards?" Lorenzo asked.

I shook my head, "That's odd.."

We began walking through the halls, kicking the locked doors open, looking thoroughly. It seemed like they had just..stopped, and moved somewhere else.

We all came back, but Dad took his time. I watched him come back, and he seemed pissed. He had tears running down his cheeks, and I assumed the worst.

"What's up, bro?"

"That fucker took my little girl," Dad growled, "they're gone.."

"W-What?"

"Santiago isn't here..he's probably already out of the states."