١મ | ᴍɪɴᴇ = ʏᴏᴜʀş.

١મ | ᴍɪɴᴇ = ʏᴏᴜʀş.

"So this is all of you guys?"

I nodded, placing the clothes in the washing machine. Diana sat atop the drier, swinging her feet back and forth. "You really do look just like your Dad," she giggled.

"Right?"

"Monae's really pretty. How old is she?"

I bit my lip, sighing. "She should be seventeen, now..her birthday was August 1st. I hope she's okay."

I had told Diana a few things about my family, and I showed her a few pictures I had of them on my phone. Mom gave me another update, this time with a picture of her belly. She was real big now, and she told me that I was going to have a little baby sister, and that Dad was going crazy.

Diana nodded, watching me set the dial for my clothes. I was showing her how to wash clothes, and hopefully, water wouldn't go everywhere. "You turn it to this," I said, pointing at the dial for the load of clothes, "depending on how many clothes it is. But I use large load just in case."

She nodded once more, and I turned the washing machine on.

"Ramiro!" I heard my name being yelled.

It sounded like Terrell..

"I've found her!"

He ran into the laundry room, unable to keep from moving so much.

"Who did you find?" Diana asked.

Terrell took a deep breath, and pulled out three photos. "Come on, let's go sit on the couch."

We walked out of the room, and I turned off the light, pulling the door closed behind me. I sat down, and Diana moved onto the couch, taking my hand. "I've found Monae," he said, dropping the photos on the table.

"Where is she?" I asked, picking up one of the photos.

"Barcelona, Spain."

"Who the fuck is this?" I asked him, pointing to the male she was with.

"That's..Dante," he nodded, "I assume that he was taking her out for her birthday, but some guys came up, trying to have their way with her, and Dante..beat the shit out of him."

I growled, "That still don't explain who he is."

"I looked up some information on him. His full name is Dante Josiah Carter, and he's nineteen, and is Santiago's little brother. He's been in and out of jail over the years, but I couldn't find out for what. But I do know that he has severe bipolar disorder, and PTSD. He should be taking medicine for it, but it's obvious that he's not taking it."

Diana rubbed my arm, kissing my jaw. "Calm down.."

"How the fuck am I supposed to calm down?" I hissed, "This man might be raping my sister!"

Terrell was on his phone, and showed me a picture of him, and Santiago.

"That's them."

I nodded.

Diana seemed to freeze up.

I looked at her, and she had tears in her eyes. "What's wrong?" I rubbed her thigh. She pushed my hand off, and stood up. "J-Just le-leave me alone!"

I watched her leave the room, and I looked back at Terrell.

"What's wrong with her?" I asked.

"...Diana..she knows Santiago. In fact, they were married at one point."

My eyes widened.

"All I'm going to say is that, you don't want to mess with Dante. It's obvious that he likes her..and he won't be giving her up so easily."

"I don't give a fuck, I'm going to get my little sister back."

"It's not going to be that easy."

I looked up, seeing Blade standing there. "I've seen Dante's type before," he began, "they're selfish, manipulative, and a bunch of other things..they'd rather kill themselves and the one they love so no one could have them."

"How do you know?" I asked.

"My wife fell out of love with me, and in love with someone like that."

"What happened?" Terrell asked.

"She's dead. What do you think?"

For the rest of the day, I didn't see Blade or Diana very much. She refused to come out of her room, even to eat the food I made her. I was lifting weights in my room, on the phone with Mom.

"You have a little crush on that Diana girl!"

I rolled my eyes. "You're so sweet, for that, Ramiro. You're growing up," she sniffed.

I wasn't sure what Diana and I were. Sure, we had grown very close over these four months, and we've shared a kiss here and there, but I'm not sure what we actually are. "I'm not sure what we are, Mom."

"Dad could probably explain that to you better, sweetie. But don't worry, I was in the same dilemma with him."

I nodded, "Can you put him on the line?"

"Okay, baby."

I heard shuffling, and a door opening and closing. "Who the fuck is that?" Dad asked. He sounded tired, and as if Mom had woken him up from a nap.

"It's your son," Mom said, in a smart tone.

Dad came onto the line, "Little me! What's good?"

"Hey, Dad."

"What do you need? Condoms? You get a girl pregnant already? I heard about Diana."

I bit my lip. Dad made me feel uncomfortable at times, like, it was hard to describe..

"Mhm..that's how I felt about your mother."

I took a deep breath, and he chuckled. "She's cute isn't she?"

"Yeah," I answered.

"Ramiro?"

I looked at the doorway, and Diana was standing there. She bit her lip, and I put my phone down, hanging up. "You okay?" I asked her, "You kind of snapped at me earlier."

She came into my room, and closed the door behind her. "I'm sorry," she said, sitting down next to me on the bed. I switched arms, lifting the dumbbell with my left hand this time. I've been trying to think of a plan to get Monae back, but I keep getting stuck.

"I wanted to ask something," she began, stopping my arm from lifting the weight. "Go ahead," I nodded.

"Can I help with your plan?"

I put the weight down.

I placed my hands on her thighs, and she sighed, placing her hands on top of mine. "I can't let you do that."

"Why not?"

"I don't want you to die out there. You're special to me. I don't want to see you hurt."

She smiled, her almond-shaped eyes full of warmth. "That's sweet, Miro. Can I at least help Terrell with the blueprint of Santiago's house?"

I grinned, "Sure, anything that doesn't involve you using any type of gun is fine by me."

"I'll leave the gun stuff to you, then," she giggled, "I made some cookies-"

Suddenly, the smoke detector went off, and I burst out laughing. "You burnt some cookies."

Diana bit her lip, and started to laugh, too.

"I like you, Ramiro. You make me feel..different. I can't really explain it, though."

I smiled, pecking her lips.

"I can't explain how I feel about you either. What should we call this?" I asked.

"I'm yours, and you're mine."

(AN: Aww, Diana and Ramiro <3 Blade on the side ~>