Prologue

An angry fist came smashing down onto an expensive desk. The owner of the fist growled angrily and swiped everything off the desk. "Find who did this! I want their head!" He yelled.

A tall muscular red echidna turned around with flames burning in his eyes. He was so worked up he was already huffing and puffing. "Knuckles, honey, calm down." His wife, Tikal, told him as she softly touched his shoulder. He flinched at her calming touch. Knuckles took a deep breath to calm himself.

"I'm sorry, love. I hate when you see me so violent." He told her and delicately kissed her hand. "It wasn't that much money, was it?" Tikal asked him. "No, not for us, but it's the fact that they got it." Knuckles gritted his teeth. "They got past cameras, machines, guards, everything! We aren't dealing with a regular thief."

Tikal rubbed her fingers through Knuckles' fur. "Drop it for awhile, sweetie, let's go out somewhere and relax." Knuckles stared at his wife, contemplating what to do. "Babe?" Tikal said, desperately wanting to go out. "It would give you a break, you need one, you know?"

"Fine, we'll go out to eat. I'll get my best men to clean this mess up." Knuckles replied, Tikal's eyes sparkled as a huge smile spread across her face. "Oh thank you! I'm going to go get dressed!"

Knuckles watched her bound out the room happily. His face emotionless. Two guards walked into the room at that moment. "Sir, we are open to orders." Knuckles looked around the room. "Clean up this mess, increase patrols, I want every security camera checked twice, and I want my five top investigators to find who did this." He then left the room abruptly.

"I swear I will find the one who did this. No one disrespect my home or me."

•Sonic•

Sonic yawned and stretched his arms. He turned to his side to see Amy snuggled up to his side. He smiled at her delicate figure, at how perfectly peaceful she looked, at how her breathing was calm.

"She's so beautiful..." Sonic traced his finger along her hair with dreamy eyes. He felt himself falling in love all over again. He'd never get tired of staring at her.

"Mm..." Amy moaned and sat herself up. "Morning, Sonic," she smiled and kissed his temple. He smiled back at her. "Does Emi has to go to work today?" Sonic groaned at her, referring to Amy's new identity. "Yes, Sonic, and 'Emi' would like it if 'Nikki' found a job to do."

Sonic blushed and scratched his neck. "Uh... Well... 'Nikki' has better things to do than make other people happy and listen to complaints." Amy rolled her eyes at him. "I'll see you later, okay? I might be bringing someone over, so please keep this place spotless." Amy stood up out of the bed.

(She's wearing only a tank top and underpants)

Sonic took in her movements, as if they'd be the last seconds he'd see her. Amy laughed at him and leaned back over the bed to kiss his cheek. "You won't be this lonely if you get a job or make friends." Amy commented.

"Friends? Who needs friends? I don't have the time to worry about friends. You take up every speck in my head, Ames."

Amy blushed, completely awestruck. "Uh... Well... T-Try to at least be friends with someone. Preferably someone we don't have a dark past with, okay?" Amy turned around and found a nice pair of short jeans. "I'll be home early, by the way." She said and took her tanktop off. She slipped on her bra and a clean green tight-fitting shirt.

"I'll see you later, I love you!"

Sonic waved goodbye to Amy, still sitting in bed.

"Friends? I don't have time for friends. Amy is all I need to be happy. As long as she's happy, I'm happy." Sonic closed his eyes and returned to sleep. "And who needs a job when your a thief?" He smirked.

***********************************
Hey
Hey
Hey!

How's it been guys?! Are you ready for this sequel?! I hope you are! I've got a ok of surprises for you! I hope you'll all enjoy them!

XOXO