He's back with his Butler

YOUR POV

Claude's forehead is so bloody....

So bloody..

Ridiculously Funny!

You erupted with laughter but stopped when Claude switched places with you and made you as his body shield and hostage. You felt a cool and sharp object lightly pressing your neck but it gradually begins to press harder, when you noticed someone talking with such bravery and ferocity but yet so calm. It was the voice of the Earl you have meet a lot of hours ago. You felt relieved but at the same time scared, not to mention an angry bespectacled demon holding you as his body shield and hostage.

CIEL'S POV

I ordered Sebastian to bring me to where Lady (y/n) is and I saw her caged between the hands of that bloody Butler, 'CLAUDE FAUSTUS!'

But before I got here, (Flashback)
I first regained my consciousness because that Butler kicked me in my abdomen and in the process I felt my back collide with the walls of the hallway, and I have to say it hurts but it's nothing that I can't handle, after some seconds,I heard a loud cracking of a glass window breaking and I felt darkness trying to consume me. I fought with the darkness, heck! I even strangled it but well, that was only a joke. Last thing I knew it grew darker.

Few minutes later

"Master...Wake..up.." A voice that sounded like a pigs snort reached my ears.
" Master...Wake..Up.." Who owns this voice? And why can't I open my eyes?!
"Master, are...you..alright..?" Again, this voice sounded exactly like a pig.
Next thing I knew, I regained my control with my eyes and I flutter them open, seeing the most annoying and ugly face of my butler, Sebastian. I realized it wasn't a pig talking to me or snorting at me, it was my Butler.

He was like 5 inches near my small frame, and his face is so near to the point that his breathing fanned my neck. I slapped him, straight in the cheeks, it turned into a little pink color. I glared at Sebastian harshly. Sebastian blinked like 2 times to heal from the shock.

"Sebastian, maintain your distance, I cannot allow a butler who claims that he's one hell of a butler to fan my neck with his breath."

With that being said, Sebastian muttered under his breath a foreign word that I cannot decipher, maybe it's his language in his home. If you could call his home, a home.

"Yes, my lord, I understand. A mere butler like me doesn't deserve to unintentionally fan your neck. But a demon like me deserves to at least smell his prey as it sleeps."
He said with a lot of smugness in his face, his eyes, his lips they were in his annoying smug face. But me, I do not fear this demon, when the day the contract is done, he will have my soul, that is his aesthetics.

"Tch. Don't act like a child. We have a contract and I do not wish to play such foolish games with you." I swat at Sebastian and he stepped back away from me, I began to stand up. Until I remembered something.

I ran straight to (y/n)'s room,
'he took her, it's never too late to save her, the glass shards look fresh without dust, they haven't gone far.'

I glanced at Sebastian, slowly removing my eyepatch from the knot.
I opened my eye with the contract, showing the pentacle that never seem to dim it's dark glow as I speak the words that would meant 'someone's gonna die tonight.'

"Sebastian, I order you to save (y/n) and find this kidnapper!!"

Sebastian took one swift kneel to the floor, bowed down to me and looked up to me with his now fuchsia eyes and said the words that grant my every wish, even though it's selfish and foolish wishes.

"Yes my Lord."

He took me and carried me bridal style and flew out in the window to the sky. Finding my kidnapped guest and her kidnapper.
'I bet this is one of Trancy's work, That emotional brat!'

(Flash back end)

I yelled at Claude with such ferocity and bravery, threatening him to let (y/n) go or else we'll have to give him a ticket to eternal sleep. Of course, being the butler of that Trancy, he refuses to compromise. Oh well, we have to use force now, shall we?

'That's no problem, I'm more than prepared.'
I took from my pocket a silver gun with elegant and refined linings that seemed to enhance the beauty of the gun, but, once the trigger is pulled at a certain target, it will never miss.

' I have the historical gun that would kill Inhumane creatures. I guess...
It's game over for you, Faustus.'

I smirked with triumph and mockery as I aimed for Claude's open gap for me to shoot, nicely, in one clean shot.

---------『Author's Note』-----------
Hello, I'm quite busy at the moment but here it is, thanks for following and voting and putting it to your reading lists. I hope you enjoyed and liked it. Tell me what you want to happen next. Thanks, Vote, comment and anything you want. Adiós!
-FrecklesXCiel