M. The Queen's Guard Dog (Part.2)

+*~*~*~*~*~*~*{a/n}*~*~*~
Sebastian riding a train up,outside and got hit by a bridge.Wind blows and Ta-Daa!
The song Angels or Angels within Temptation really makes me think of Ash/Angela.In Youtube there's a Good Cosplayer of Angela.HER WINGS IS SO CUTE AND BEAUTIFUL I WANT IT SO BADLY! @0@ ,Start of story just below the border....
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

--------Sebastian's POV---------
As I lead Lady (y/n) to my master's study.I took a quick glance only to see her following me.A dark oak door appearing as we walk in the hall.
I knocked and heard master's petite voice.
"Come in."

Bocchan and Lady (y/n) introduce themself to each other.Master motioned me to his side and whispered at my ear. "Sebastian why on earth is Lady (y/n) breathing fast? Is she a Asthmatic like me?" Bocchan said with Pride and also what do you call them? Love and Care.I look at Lady (y/n) and back at Bocchan then her then him.I can't believe Young Master might find how to smile again...........It's so Pathetic!

I keep myself from Smirking and hide it with my Handsome Emotionless Stoic Face.I looked once again at Lady (y/n) only to see her Really Breathing fast it almost seems she's Hyperventilating.
"Master,would you lik-

----------Ciel's POV--------
"Master would you lik-"
I cut him off,seeing Lady (y/n) fell yo her knees and my instincts kicked in.(A/n]What I'm saying is that Ciel's Hospitality instincts kicked in.Continue!).I was shocked at first but I regain my posture and mask all my Emotions.

"Sebastian! Lady (y/n)!! Help her...t-that's a-an Order!!!"
The butler looked and saw (y/n) on the floor slowly closing her beautiful (e/c) eyes.Sebastian had this smug look in his face.
"Yes,my lord." I watch as the butler rushed to (y/n) and wrapped his arms around (y/n) carrying her Bridal Style.
I walked to Sebastian and (y/n),I thought about giving my full Phantomhive Hospitality.I turned around and look past my shoulder and with my stoic face of course. "Sebastian give Lady (y/n) the best room in this manor,But not my room.That's my room and always will be mine...Alone."

How I hate that Smirk this Butler is giving me.
"Alone? Alone my young lord,surely you can find someone in this mansion.I do believe you Fancy lady (y/n).In the blink of my eye I can surely see that you,my young lord and Lady (y/n) would be the perfect coup-"

"Sebastian!! Are you trying to make me repeat my orders?!?" I shout and gave him a Death glare. "I'm so sorry Young master.My deepest apologies for crossing your so called "Love life.Ill be taking my leave now." Sebastian said as he returned to his emotionless face. I watched as Sebastian closed the door with (y/n) being carried to the best room in my manor.

I slumped in my chair. "*sigh*" "It's my first time seeing a guest faint just looking at me or Sebastian.Am I that Ugly? If she wakes up she'll surely ask why on earth a earl with high authority wears an Eyepatch.She'll probably laugh at me and ask if I like to play Pirate.But I kinda think she does look cute and beautiful.........Wait,What am I saying???"

I slam my hands at my desk and shout angrily:
"SEBASTIAN ARE YOU DONE YET!?!?!? Get Me Some TEA!!!"

"Yes,young master!" After that I started doing my Paperworks.

*~*~*~*{2 hours later}*~*~*~*~*
You woke up in a room and wow it sure is beautiful.You looked around and you noticed that your dress was on a basket.You blushed 25 shades of red and panic was written all over your face.You pushed the covers up and Gasped.You were horrified on what you saw. The color "Red" was there.

*~*~*~*~Author's Note~*~*~*~*
Hello! Thank you cutie_ANIME_luv and CrazyCupcakeVampire , Xx_Blonde_Trancy_xX for voting my story! I really appreciated it! Bye and Thanks again! It's ma first time makin a Cliff hanger! Is it a cliff hanger? *looks for Cliff Hanger Detector and uses it,suddenly it explodes* Oops?? I don't really know if this is a Cliff hanger or not.Ill update next Weekend!!
Don't worry! ^~^
~DollxSmile