"Red,The color of Fiery Passion."

This Chapter is dedicated to Mey_rin for Voting my stories.Thanks~ :D
_Golden-Fluffiness_ for giving me the chance to make her a WATTPAD account and because she's my Best friend.<3
Xx_Blonde_Trancy_xX for voting my stories and giving some Ideas to the story.TY!
leona_blue ,Welcome to the new school and hi! '#'
Thanks everyone who Votes,Comments and having the time to Read this
Itsaterriblenhorriblestoryandimnotaprowriterok?

-------------Your POV--------------
You blushed 25 shades of red and panic was written all over your face. You pushed the covers up and gasped.You were horrified on what you saw the color "Red" was there.

DUN-DUN-DDUUUNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!

------------Mey-rin's POV-----------(In my story Mey-rin doesn't know where Ciel's Study is.)

"Ohh! Mr.Sebastian wi-ll surely scold m-me for this! Oh yes he will!" I said,As I continue searching for bandages and medical things in this room,When Suddenly I heard footstep,No not just a footstep,FootstepS! I hid under a Curtain.I saw Young Master with Mr? Mr.Sebastian?!?! I quickly hid in the curtains. "Ohh...Mr.Sebastian looks hot in his Tutor mode,oh yes he is!" I mumbled Quietly as in QUIETLY.

"Sebastian,get Mey-rin.I have to talk to her." Master said while walking beside me,Looking at the window I presume. "Master didn't notice me! I think young master is deep in thoughts.." I thought.

Sebastian placed a hand in where his heart is and bowed. "Yes,My lord."

"There's no way I'll escape without anyone noticing me,yes! Mr. Sebastian will find me and give me my 2-2nd Pppuu--punishment!!" With that I watched Sebastian leave and I watched Master until I fell asleep.

@@@@@@< 3 Hours later >@@@@@@

I wake up and saw Mr.Sebastian's Stoic Handsome,Perfect,Hot face and Master's same Emotionless Face tapping their foot in the soft rug. *sigh* Mey-rin,Care to explain why you're sleeping/hiding/slacking in my Master's Study?

"No,n-o! Mr.Sebastian,ummm...you see."

+}#To be continued#{+

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I know I've been saying thanks all the time.But I just really appreciated it! 1vote can make my day happy! 5+ reads a day keeps a doctor away.
Build it up with Reads and votes,Reads n' Votes,My fair readers!~
Bye!~

~DollxSmile