Meeting The Queen's Guard Dog

Madame Red invites you to meet his nephew.Along the way,you got bored and looked at the carriage windows."Trees...trees....bushes.....bushes......CHICKEN!..........grassss.." You mumbled quietly.Suddenly,you saw a figure in the shadow of a tree.A man dressed neatly with a Tailcoat,Glasses and Gold eyes looking at you.You shrugged it off shaking your head.

"Is there something wrong (y/n)?" Asks M.Red looking at me with worry in her red eyes."ohhh...umm,I J-just saw a chicken laying eggs.." You lied and knew you would get caught for that. "Hmmnn....is that so??" She looked out in the window only to see plants. "I don't see any chicken laying their eggs" ({A/n} don't get it wrong)
She said looking at me.

Maybe it ran umm.. Away? You said not sure of your answer.

The Carriage stops to a very large Mansion and Grell take out his hand to M.Red and you. "WWWOOOOOWWWWW!" You looked at the Mansion infront of you amazed how big it is. "You like it? Do you {y/n}?"
You didn't answer her question and sprint to the door and you wait M.Red and Grell to go there once they were beside you,You were about to knock when someone clad in black with burnt Crimson eyes opened it for you.

"Welcome to the Phantomhive Manor". he says with a closed eyes smile.You came in with them and you were in awe how nice the mansion was and thought what age is the Head here. You didn't notice M.Red and Grill left and You were pulled out of your daydreaming when the butler said.

"I'm sorry,I haven't introduce myself...My name is Sebastian Michaelis,Head Butler of this Estate.Feel free to ask me anything,Mey-rin is the Maid here.Finnian as the Gardener and Baldroy as the Chef.Don't worry about Madame Red and Grell they know this place and will be back soon.

You nod knowing him that you were listening and you Introduce yourself. "My name is (y/n) (l/n).Daughter of (f/n) and (m/n).Heir of the Sweetopia Company."

"A pleasure to meet you,milady.Shall we go to my Young master's Study?" Sebastian ask.You nod your head and follow him to a door and he knocked. You heard a "Come In!" On the other side of the door.The butler opened it for you.You saw a boy with dark blue hair with sapphire eye the other covered with an eyepatch looked at you.You knew who he was and you were shocked and so Nervous to see him in person. "The Queen's Guard Dog....." You mumbled quietly not wanting anyone to hear you.You were so nervous and Hyperventelating you tried calming down but the Corset you had on wouldn't let you breath so many air,you start to feel dizzy and your eyesight was blurry.

The boy motioned his butler and whispered something at the butler's ear.You fell to the ground.You heard someone calling your name and strong arms get you and you passed out.

'*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*{a/n} *~*~*~*~*~*~*'
Comment,vote,ask.I'm sorry for the late update,but I'll try having time to write more.Byee!!

~DollxSmile