"RedThe color of fiery passion." "Little Accident."

Guys!! Thanks for the votes and I will try to delete some useless author notes..:)

-------------Mey-rin's POV--------------

"No,N-no! Mr.Sebastian,umm....you see." I twiddle my thumbs together and my cheeks are like my hair color now.Then I tried remembering it all over again.

@@@@@@@@@*Fłášhbáçk*@@@@@@@@
"Mey-rin! Could you carry Lady (y/n) and Young Master wishes to speak with you!." I was bringing the ceramic dishes to a closet when HE called ME! But I Didn't know where and RUN all the way to the room I heard the voice of Mr.Sebastian and suddenly I TRIP on my shoelace,DROP all the ceramics making a door open to my view.Sebastian walked infront of me with his Closed eyed smile then it quickly turned into a Glare.Making me Yelp in Surprise,Guilt and I fall back.

"Tsk.Tsk.Tsk." Sebastian said shaking his head and Held out his hand for me to take and I gladly take it,making me blush but I covered it with my hair and looked down. "Mey-rin I told you not to run inside the manor....For that I shall think of a punishment,Come with me."As he said the word Punishment his eyes turned into a Fuchsia Color and pupils like the cats.But I shake it off and followed him.

We walked and turned right and Mr. Sebastian knocked 3 times at a dark oak door and I heard Master speak: "Come in,Sebastian." I saw young master sitting in a chair with a desk. "Bocchan,I've found Mey-rin.I might want to ask,if you would want any privacy when talking to her?."

"No,You can stay..After all I need to talk to you as well." Young Master gave Mr.Sebastian annoyed glare,Mr.Sebastian just smirked back. ".I thought they were best friend or something like Father and Son." I said in my head.

I looked around and saw a girl with (h/c) sitting in a chair unconcious right side but not far from Young master's Desk. "Mey-rin,that girl over there is (y/n)." Master said without emotions at all. " (y/n)?" I ask,thinking if that's her only name without any last . "No,my aunt,Madame Red.As I can remember.........her adventures with Lady (y/n) (l/n). Now that I have finished intoducing Lady (y/n),could you please carry her? Don't worry she's not that heavy." Master said with anger in his voice pointing at Sebastian while Mr. Sebastian just looked at Young Master,not showing any emotions like smiling,smirking.Just his usual face.

"I want her to have the best and most gorgeous room.Put her a Nightgown,But do be careful carrying her,don't run and trip. I believe once something is truly lost It can never be back again."

"Yes,Master! I promise I will not run while carrying Lady (y/n)! I won't!" I said my right hand straight infront my forehead. "Good.I don't want Sebastian buzzing in my ear again.You may leave."

I carried Lady (y/n) and begin searching the nearby doors unaware of the danger coming closer my way,The Dishes that I dropped earlier.I didn't saw my untied shoelace and I trip on it.I dropped Lady (y/n) all was in Slow Motion in my view,if you were me you will hear Tanaka saying Ho ho ho in his room.I took advantage in the slow motion part and defy the laws of physics and catched her,But her left knee slipped my hands (take note: Mey-rin is carrying u Bridal Style!~) and the very small sharp shard ceramic cut through her dress.I looked at her,She has no emotions only her sleeping face. (imagine your sleeping face here). "Master will fire me for this,Oh yes he will!" I forgot all about the "little" accident I made and walked in the hallways.

I continued searching and eventually I found a room perfect for a beautiful Lady like Miss. (Y/n). "So organized and (F/c)ish.I hope it's the liking of Lady (y/n).Hope it is!" I put Lady (y/n) in the bed and remove her dress,I saw that her corset was a little tight so I began to un strap her corset and I looked around and find a pure white nightgown in a closet,I made my way to the bed and changed Lady (y/n).I gasped on what I saw......The color Red was there.