In the Woods where secrets unravel

Your POV

you did a swift kick aiming for a spot where the rays of the sun were forbidden and that spot was in between his legs where his great eagle resides in peace.

You felt your feet navigate it's way to it but as it made contact. You notice that he didn't even flinched. Instead he asked what you were doing with his infamous blank and expressionless face. Confusion hit you like a truck at full speed when you noticed his eyes didn't even twitch or a pained groan escaping his lips when you kicked a place where men would normally feel so much pain.

"Hey Claude, why on earth are you so stiff and silent as if you're an imitation of a rock? You didn't even flinched when I kicked you!" You said in a confused and shocked voice.

Then you remembered what your dad would tell you before bedtime, he used to tell you fairytales before you go to sleep. This one particular fairytale got your interest and ever since today at the age of (Your current age) you still remember it even though you were 4 years old at that time.

(Flashback!)

' The princess of Wysthoniks raced to the forest when she heard the growls and yells of the infamous monster. She thought it was just a legend to scare bad children to eat their vegetables, she didn't know it was real. She flew 3yards away when a branch smacked her right at her face. She was laying on the ground. When she regained the composure to run again, a hand brushed at her right cheek. She hesitantly looked behind her to see, A boy with white hair and eyes with its pupils red and black consume it's eyes. The monster was a ghoul. The princess kicked the ghoul at its shin, but the ghoul didn't even flinch. At that the princess instantly fell In love at first sight knowing that ghouls can be good-looking, immune to pain, and deceiving. The End.' Your father said smiling at you as you wander off to dream land.

'Sweet Dreams, my dear daughter.' And with that he closed the door

(Flashback END!)

"Are you a ghoul?" You asked Claude.

"No"

"Oh..what are you then?" You knew from that story from your father that Ghouls can be mistaken as good but almost every ghoul are accused of being a bad one because they really are. Ghoul's are immune to pain, well sometimes...but they're good-looking and deceiving.

You were met with silence. 'Curiosity killed the cat' they say but, you were no cat, you knew you were a living being. A human to be exact, therefore what they say, you would say 'Your statement is invalid. Because I am Human!'

"Aren't you a Ghoul? Your immune to pain and good-looking and all....but, well that's what I know about gho-" Your talking was cut abruptly when you feel Claude let go of you. You didn't noticed that you were at a forest because you were simply distracted, Questioning what this man rock's species is. 'Definitely not human' you thought.

Claude pushed you and caged you with his arms between a tall apple tree with tomatoes at its branches. 'Must be squirrels that took those tomatoes there.'
You gasped as you felt the hard wood collide with your back. Claude looked at you with his eyes but his eyes were not those golden eyes that would make girls swoon or the eyes of a ghoul. Instead of those eyes, you saw that his eyes were turned to a fuchsia color and pupils turn to slits. It was enchanting and look almost demonic. This time his fuchsia eyes could make girls drool and trip with their own feet.

With those eyes he flashed a small smirk and you saw that his teeth were nothing more than fangs and canine like. You didn't expect a serious and a rock like attitude Claude to do something like this. A deep and faint chuckle reached your ears, a chuckle from Claude. 'Scary and creepy.' You thought yet again.

He have this strange aura in him and he moved closer to your face, you could practically feel his breathing. With your instincts, you held your breath without regret knowing that when your out of breath you'd be breathing like a goldfish out of water.
He moved closer but this time his mouth brushed your ear. You blushed a little and squirmed under his touch to fight for freedom and away from his reach, but no luck, he was definitely as heavy as a pregnant Boulder.

You felt him smirk in a demonic way with his canine and fangs showing.
With a voice as deep as the abyss and a hidden dark tune of amusement in his voice was heard when he finally said what you want. He said it painfully slow.

" I am a Demon."

With that you hear a loud shot of a bullet from a gun that sounded like a pistol.
You felt a sticky liquid flow from your hair to your face. You touch it and your eyes widen in horror to see it was red. You looked up to Claude, well, he was a lot higher than you. You gasp in horror when your eyes landed at Claude forehead. You were scarred and scared, you regret ever looking at it.....

Claude's forehead was so bloody..

U^ェ^U(._.)『Author's Note』U^ェ^U(._.)
Hello, I wish to update yesterday but I fell asleep so suddenly, but here's the update. Thank you for voting and all and I hope you enjoyed. Thanks for reading. Black butler/Kuroshitsuji is not mine, I do not wish to copy someone's plot.
-FrecklesXCiel