Chapter 13: Photo shoot

A/N: this one is pretty long. Sorry. Not sorry. Whatever floats your boat.

VOTE FAN *bow* and anything else you usually do.

•••

CHAPTER 13: PHOTO SHOOT

Nothing exciting ever happens during afternoon classes. What should I expect? My classes in the afternoon are general science and economics. I probably wouldn't be so bored if the teachers weren't so boring... Weird. Never thought about that before... Anyway...

Club meeting. Yey! Levi and Zane were talking to each other. I didn't want to interrupt them. So I sat by myself.

"Alright. We're going to have a meeting but unfortunately, the candidates for #1 Model are to proceed to the photography club room right away for the photo shoot so..." Ron announced.

"Alright. I'll bring these guys to the other room while you guys talk about your performances for the talent show. Come on guys."

Justin said and we followed him out. The only people left were Ron, Kim, and Josephine.

•••

"Alright! We'll start with the photo shoots that take place at school. Lets head to the lockers everybody! Zane! Koko! Get changed!" Eric announced. He was in total command.

ZANE and KOKO

Zane's suppose to be the one that stands out in this one.

He's wearing a black leather jacket with his guitar slung behind him. He's also wearing black fit pants and boots. He's leaning by the lockers, slouched position while looking into the camera seriously.

Koko, on the other hand, was wearing black leggings, black shoes, black shorts and a lacy black shirt. She's sitting next to Zayn by the lockers. Her face is directed at the camera but she's glancing at Zayn.

"Hold your positions!" Eric told them and he started taking pictures...

*FLASH*

"Alright. Who's next?"

What? Just one shot? That's good enough?

"That's a test." Levi said.

"What?" I asked.

"I noticed your mouth was hanging open." I immediately closed my mouth.

"You have to be serious in the beginning. He's only taking one shot. Kind of genius, if you think about it."

He further explained.

"Justin and Cooper! Get changed! We'll meet you in the music room.

•••

"What's going on?" Ron asked Eric.

"This is where we're shooting for Justin and Cooper."

"Why here?"

"Because this is the perfect place for his concept."

"But we're having a meeting."

"Not much of a meeting if there are only three of you. And most of your members are candidates. Show some support." Eric gave Ron a pat on the back and the latter did not look too happy about it.

Justin was wearing a fancy tux and Cooper was in normal clothes. Justin was on the piano. The camera was on the front of his face and he was looking at the keys. Cooper was leaning on the side of the piano, head down, and had a shadow ness to him.

"Alright! 3, 2,..."

Right before Eric took the shot, a tear dropped from Justin's eye.

"...1!"