Chapter 21: Confusion

A/N: This took me a while. haha. Sorry for the wait. Whoever waited. This story, I feel, is halfway done. But it's still a long way to go. haha. Thanks to those who have been sticking to the story! And also! Thanks for voting! Enjoy! Hopefully... -___-

--

CHAPTER 21: CONFUSION

"Hey Justin!" Levi greets him with a casual smile and heads over to shake his hands. Justin looks startled. He shakes Levi's hand, stands up, and smooths out his clothes. I look away as they start to talk about some teacher Levi is having trouble with.

"Rochelle! What are you doing? Come on. Let's talk about your photo shoot." Levi calls out to me. He starts bringing two chairs towards the windowsill where Justin was now seated. I move my chair a bit further away from Justin before I took my seat. Justin looked uncomfortable enough as it is.

"So here is what I as thinking of. You both are sexy individuals as you both should know from all the comments you've been receiving on Facebook."

"No idea." Justin and I end up saying at the same time. Levi puffs.

"Please get in touch with the social networking sites. Post some cute pics and quotes to get more votes. It's most likely that a lot of people are stalking you both." I shivered as he said that. I do not want stalkers. "Back to the topic at hand, I was thinking that we will have still pics."

"Still pics?" I asked him.

"Yes. Still pics. You know the pictures you get out of a photo booth? Like that. So about three pics in one lengthwise picture." I nod my head in reply. Though I wasn't getting it.

"I actually got some advice on how we would do the shoot and I just want to surprise you guys. So instead of telling you the exact concept, I'll just assign to you what you have to bring." Just then, Justin gets up and heads towards the door.

"I need to go. Just got a text from my dad. Just text me what I need to bring Levi." And then he disappears.

"What the-? But I still needed to see if you would object or not! Justin!"

I pat Levi on the back. "Let it go Levi. He's gone."

He turns to look at me with genuinely sad eyes. "But I wanted to see his reaction. I wanted to see it." I couldn't help but laugh at his appearance. He looks at me confused. "What?"

"Nothing. It's just, you look hilarious at the moment."

He rolls his eyes at me. "Just make sure you bring a chain and a leather jacket, okay?" He gets up and heads for the door.

"Hey! Are you mad at me?" I ask him.

He stops to look at me with his full pout on. "Of course not. Silly." Then he walks out. I stayed around for a bit. I needed to think about a few things. Like this photo shoot. Will I make it through it without starting up a conversation about Justin's sister? And my grandparents. Should I ask them more about what happened even though it could possibly traumatize me? No. Actually, I wouldn't want that.

"Rochelle?"

I turn to look towards the door. It's Zane.

"So this is where you were. I've been looking everywhere for you." He took a seat next to me then checked my cheek. "The bruise is fading. That's good. Doesn't look like it hurts anymore."