Chapter 16

*3rd Persons POV*

Chat Noir paced back and forth on top of the Eiffel Tower. He was nervous. Really nervous. He didn't want to mess things up with his love. He went over how he was going to apologize to her.

He glanced at his Baton and sighed, '7:48' it appeared on the screen. She was late. Did she ditch him?

As to answer that question, no, she did not ditch him.

Marinette may be Ladybug, but she's still Marinette, and being who she was, she started panicking on the way to the Eiffel Tower, making her clumsy and fall all over the place.

She finally reached the Eiffel Tower 15 minutes late. Panting she apologized, "I'm - So - S- Sorry." She said, taking breaks in between words to regulate her breathing.

"Are you alright? What happened?" Chat asked, worried flooding him. Has someone been chasing her?

"Just lost track of time." She said, finally breathing normally again.

Chat Noir sat down, sighing, "Look, LB, I want to apologize -"

Ladybug sat beside him, covering his mouth as he apologized. "No. No. Don't you dare apologize. It was my fault. I shouldn't have reacted the way I did. I shouldn't have even bothered telling you about my civilian life! I risked too much and I apologize." She removed her hand, looking down at the city.

Chat Noir looked at her with wide eyes. Despite what happened, he was glad that she told him a bit about her civilian life. Not for the reason that it's easier for him to figure out her identity, but the fact that she opened up to him.

He smiled sincerely, wrapping an arm around her shoulders.

At this gesture, Ladybug would've surely gotten up with a teasing smile and called it a night.

But instead she laid her head on his shoulder. "Ladybug... I care about you and I want you to know that all I said was true. You're the bravest person I know."

Ladybug smiled, "I know that you care, and I love that about you."

Chat blushed a bit, getting butterflies in his stomach (🌚)

While Chat Noir was fangirling over the fact that his loves head was laYING ON HIS SHOULDER AND SAID SHE LOVED HOW CARING HE WAS, Ladybug had many thoughts going through her head.

But one that stuck out most to her was;

'Do I have feelings for Chat?'

————end of chapter: 16————

I feel really evil for making them so oblivious to each other's identities, but hey, it's realistic 😂😂

*lame self promotion*

I restarted my miraculous ladybug account on Instagram, and renamed it as well, it's now @.mlbheros :)

- Kris