Chapter 12 (longer chapter)

*Marinettes POV*

School went by surprisingly quickly. Boring, but quickly. I was packing up to leave class when I felt someone tapping my shoulder. Same shoulder as Chat and Lila. People really love that shoulder of mine.

"Girl, you've been spacing out a lot today, are you alright?" She looked at me, concern plastered on her face.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just tired." I smile tiredly. I wasn't lying, I am tired.

She sighed, "Alright, if you say so. I have to go update the Ladyblog, fans are waiting!" She grinned and ran out of the room.

I smiled at her; I really love that girl.

(DID YOU THINK THAT WAS THE END OF THE CHAPTER? HAHA NOPE)

*Adriens POV*

As soon as school ended, I fled out of the room, eager to transform into Chat Noir, so I can get home faster. Surprisingly, I rather be home than anywhere else. At least today.

I was passing by the Dupain-Cheng bakery, and smelt the wonderful smells of pastries. I really wish my father would let me have some sweets once in a while. But no. Not now. Not ever. Not as long as I was modelling, I would never be able to have freedom. To be myself. Well, at least as Adrien Agreste.

I smirked and jumped down from the closest building near the bakery, landing on all fours, and casually walking in.

"Oh my gosh, it's Chat Noir!!" I hear fans exclaim, I glanced at them, giving them the famous Chat Noir grin, and walked over to the front counter.

I heard Marinettes parents in the kitchen, yelling in hush voices, "Marinette, Marinette, Chat Noir is here, go serve him!!"

I heard her sigh, walking out to the counter, clearly not interested that a famous superhero is in her presence. "Welcome to Tom and Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie, what could I get for you?"

I smirked, "Well, Purrincess, 1 croissant would be purrfect."

I heard her mumble some unpleasant words about me, as she grabbed a croissant.

I then silently cursed myself, I have to pay! I don't have money on my, only Adrien does!

I heard Plagg laugh at my stupidity, "Stupid human boy."

(I tried to make it a reference, did anyone get it? 🙃)

I hissed at Plagg, looking at Marinette innocently, "Purrlease give me a second purrincess, but I must use to little kitties room."

I then slipped away to the washroom and into a stall, detransforming

Plagg flew out off my ring, laughing like a maniac.

"Yeah, yeah, so funny." I rolled my eyes and gave him a piece of camembert, pulling out a few euros. "Plagg, claws out!" I heard him yell a few things about his 'sweet camembert' before being sucked into my ring.

I walked out of the bathroom and back to the front counter, expecting to Marinette standing there. But when I saw she wasn't, I slowly processed that her parents weren't there either.

And that there wasn't a line.

And that there wasn't chattering.

And that there was no movement whatsoever.

Slowly turning around, I saw that there was no trace of human existence whatsoever.

Okay, that was a bit dramatic. There was trace of human existence, just, well, no humans.

I then heard a blood curdling scream.

||A/N: I was going to end it here, but then I decided that I would continue!||

*Marinettes POV*

Chat Noir. His flirting and puns make me so annoyed.

I was grumbling about how he should stop flirting with all girls and choose just one, as I was packing up his singular croissant.

"Purrlease give me a second purrincess, but I must use to little kitties room." He then fled away from the counter.

I huffed, annoyed that he's taking up my time, but served the next costumer. "Thank you, have a nice day!" I said, smiling.

"I AM BRAIN KILLER! YOU ALL WILL FEEL MY PAIN!"

I sighed, Akuma Attack, great. I have to see Chat Noir too, even more great.

I hurriedly raced to the washroom, Tikki appearing in front of me when we reached.

"Marinette, please think rationally before you say anything Chat Noir." I sighed, before exclaiming, "Tikki, Spots On!"

I ran back into the bakery, deciding on making an announcement. "Everyone, please stay calm! I'll get this under control, but for now, please stay indoors. We don't know what Brain Killer is capable of!"

I then ran outside of the bakery, and hurriedly went to Brain Killer.

————end of chapter: 12————

751 (948 counting the end a/n) WORDS! OH MY CAMEMBERT! THIS IS THE MOST I HAVE EVER WRITTEN!

I JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR OVER 1K VIEWS WITH THIS LONG CHAPTER!

For most writers, this is a normal length, but for some reason, for me, I write best when I write less. I hope you guys liked this chapter! I spend 3/4 days straight writing and revising this chapter!

I don't live in Paris, so I don't know how much is one croissant. I went online and typed in "How much is a croissant" and the first thing that popped up with "How much is a croissant in Paris" and I laughed 😂😂

Also, I was thinking of villains, when I suddenly though of Brain Killer! Brain Killer is basically based off of me, due to the fact that I had a headache while writing part of the story 😂

The reference Plagg made ("Stupid human boy") was sort of a Harry Potter reference! (How Draco claim Muggles and Muggle-Born as 'stupid')

I apologize for how I kept on switching the POVs && again I love y'all so much!!

- Kris