Chapter 15

*3rd Persons POV*

Marinette collapsed onto her bed. Brain Killer took a good 2 hours to defeat. She was one persistent villain.

"Marinette, don't forget what you promised Chat Noir, you have 15 minutes to prepare so get ready!" Tikki said, while reassuring Marinette that all will go well.

But Marinette spaced out after she was reminded what she told Chat Noir.

| Start Of Flashback |

It was after the Akuma fight, Marinette (or in this case, Ladybug) threw the Lucky Charm object, which happened to be a vacuum, into the air and exclaimed, "MIRACULOUS LADYBUG"

Chat Noir was about to leave, when Ladybug was caught holding onto his wrist.

"Yes?" He asked, confused by her actions. This was the second time she held his wrist asking him to wait this week! 2 points Adrien!

"Meet me at the Eiffel Tower, today, 7:45, don't be late." She let him go and swung away, shocked by her actions as well.

Adrien stared at her as she swung away, a giddy feeling forming in his stomach.

| End Of Flashback |

Marinette sighed, 'What did I get myself into?' She thought.

She looked at her clock and gasped. 7:42. 'Gosh darn it Marinette!' She scowled herself.

"TIKKI, SPOTS ON!"

————end of chapter: 15————

Ladybug, your Marinette is showing 😂😂

I've decided that I'll start writing in 3rd Persons POV unless otherwise, hope you guys don't mind the sudden change :)

New chapter soon, trust me, it has a lot of feels and fangirl screeches 😂😂

- Kris