Chapter 3

*Ladybugs POV*

I grinned, jumping building to building. I loved the feeling of being free. Of feeling that rush of blood running through your veins. Of feeling invincible. Immortal.

I was jumping along a line of buildings leading up to my favourite place in the world, The Eiffel Tower.

*Adriens POV*

Panting, I jogged into the boy's locker room and towards my locker. I quickly did the combination, grabbing my water bottle as soon as it was opened. After gulping the water down, I put the bottle back, looking over to Plagg.

"God Plagg, do you ever not eat cheese." He grinned, plopping a piece of his one and only true love, camembert, into his mouth. "Nope!" He said, popping the 'p'. I chuckled, "Offfffff course not."

I checked the time. Fencing was almost done so I might as well get ready to meet Nino. I grabbed my backpack, "Plagg, c'mon, let's get going."

•••

I was walking towards the park where I was going to meet Nino, when I saw her. Her. Worried as hell that an akuma may be on the loose, I ran into an alley way.

"Plagg! Plagg! I desperately called. "Plagg, Claws Out!"

Transforming into my purrfect alter ego, Chat Noir, I leaped building to building, catching up Ladybug.

————end of chapter: 3————

ugh, kill me. this chapter was so short and it was suppose to be so, so much more longer, and somehow I just got caught up in work the past week and I promise you guys a chapter on Sunday. SUNDAY. I kept on saying I was going to update on Saturday, then Monday, and finally, today. I ended up deciding to just post what I have. I hopefully will be update soon!!
kisses, love you guys <3
-Kris