Goodbye Seattle, Hello Gotham City

The picture is Serena!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Serena's POV

I should have told them that they shouldn't have gone. I should have pretended to be sick. Now there gone. My parents... gone. This was the second day after the tragedy, and my Uncle Jim had came up, to receive court papers for my custody. But I had no other relatives, so he kind of has already won custody. I was going to move to Gotham City, and live in my Uncle Jim's fiancé, Barbara's, penthouse. He seriously didn't have his own place? Hmm. I haven't met Barbara yet, but Uncle Jim says she is wonderful. But then again, she's also his fiancé, so of course he thinks she is wonderful. Oh well... I'll take his word for it.

"You ready?" Uncle Jim asked, grabbing my suitcase.

"Sure, I guess." I said, awkwardly.

My uncle never visited my family. Not once. He never showed up for family reunions either. He always had an excuse for not going. So I was kind of nervous to move in with him and his fiancé. Would he just blow me off like he always did? I had thought about running away, but then I knew I would have no clue where to go. So here I am.

"Good." Uncle Jim mumbled and we headed downstairs.

I put on my black headphones and put my iPod on. "The Anthem" by Good Charlotte came on. I turned it up full blast and hurried into the passager seat of Uncle Jim's car. I sank back in my seat and closed my eyes. The music took care of the rest.

"

I don't ever wanna be you

Don't wanna be just like you

What I'm sayin' is, this is the anthem

Throw all your hands up

You, don't wanna be you"

------------------------------------------------------------------------