Summer Ball

****Izzy's POV****

I woke up that next day to our last full day in the house. Tomorrow was the final, which meant that we would no longer be in this house after tomorrow night. I woke up in Alex's arms as we all decided to have a lie in.

We were all sat in bed talking across the room when I received a text.

"Text" I shouted. "Girls today you will be doing a bit of retail therapy. Get ready to go out and buy a dress for tonight's ball."

"This is exactly what we need girls." Kady said. "I can't believe it's been nearly 6 weeks since I've been shopping."

"That seems really scary, I don't know how I've gone this long without it. I mean at home I go shopping at least once a week." I said. "Well girlies we better get dressed.

We all went into the dressing section of the villa and got changed into our outfits for the day. I got changed into a black floral crop top and matching be shorts.

"See you later lads." I said as we walked into the living room where they were all sat around, lazing about. "Bye love."

"See you later babe" He said and gave me a kiss as I knelt down next to where he was led. "Get something done today."

"We will."

We all walked out and were directed to the dress shop where all the cameras were set up. I walked around but I couldn't find anything what really suited me. They had lots of really fancy and embellished dresses, but none of them caught my eye.

"Please can I quickly go to another shop, I can't find anything here?" I asked one of the camera men. He nodded so I went to the store across the road.

I found the perfect thing to wear for eh ball. It wasn't a dress but the producers agreed and said I could wear that. I made my way back to where the girls were all sat with a glass of wine.

"Hello" I said and gave them all a quick hug before sitting down with my glass. "Did you all find your dresses?"

"Yeah, did you find yours, you were having some trouble finding one?" Cara asked.

"Yeah it's honestly the nicest thing I have laid eyes on, hopefully Alex will love it."

"Alex would love you in anything, he's literally think you look great in a bin bag."

"Thanks." I said. "So have you and Nathan talked about what you'll do once you get out of here?"

"We're just taking it as it comes. There's no pressure or expectations for either of us, we'll just meet up and we where things take us." She said. "You and Alex are alright I mean you both live near each other."

"Yeah that's the good thing about me coming on here already knowing him. We should be alright on the outside world because we can see each other whenever we want" I said and then turned to Kady. "What are you an Scott going to do?"

"I'm just going to see where things take us. I mean we can't always see each other so it's a bit harder. I'm sure we'll all make it work." She said. "How are you and Adam going to work?"

"It's weird because we've only been together for a short period of time and we haven't really talked about what would happen out of here. I really do feel like I could go one way or another, we could really make the effort or just crash and burn."

*****

We came back to the villa and had a short period of time before we had to get ready for the ball. We all got in our dresses whilst the boys stood in the garden waiting for us.

I got changed into my white two price outfit, which consisted of a flowing skirt and tight embellished crop top. It was so me.

I was the last to walk out so all eyes were on me. I came out and the boys all whistled, Alex met me halfway into the garden.

"You look beautiful" He linked arms with me and brought me to the rest of the group.

"You don't look too bad yourself." I said. "Proper man."

We danced with the guys, which we learnt was what they learned this morning. Then we all stood in a semi circle and all the couples went up one by one to say their speech.

Cara and Nathan went first. Cara said: "Nathan the carpenter. I want to start by thanking you for being here. I never thought coming in here I'd meet someone as special as you, let alone walk in and find my soul mate on the first day.

"I've opened up to you about things that I never have before. I know some people think you don't have that side, but you do - and that's my Nathan. I wanna look back on this in 30 years time and show our grandchildren how we met and that we used to be banging.

"We've got this far, let's keep going on this crazy adventure, still making memories and let's one day make some babies."

Nathan then wrote her a poem, which nearly made me cry, never mind Cara. Katie and Adam just said nice things to each other, as they haven't really made anything official yet. Scott and Kady then shared a few words, which was really soppy and romantic.

We then went up and he started. "Isabelle where can I start wth you? We always seem to make it back to each other, I think that just shows out undying love for each other. How ever much I want to act like a hard man up here I can't with you. You make me laugh and smile whenever I'm around you, you're my other half and I wouldn't have it any other way."

"Where ever we go out of here I want it to be together. Because two people like us should never be apart."

I had tears in my eyes and I gave him a hug before I started talking.

"Alex you literally make me smile all the time. We have our differences and disagreements but we always seem to come together in the end. You love my family and I love yours so what could go wrong. We know how well we suit each other and whatever anyone thinks it doesn't matter. I love you Alex Bowen and nobody can change that."

He gave me a kiss before we went and sat down. We partied all night and tried to forget that this would be our last night in the villa.

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter.

Vote and comment any suggestions.

Xx