Babies

****Izzy's POV****

I woke up snuggled into Alex's chest, which was like my own personal sauna. I went straight to bed last night so I felt really refreshed and alive today. Tina left straight away and I didn't feel like joining in on the party that night so u went to bed, and Alex happily joined me.

"Babe" I whispered to Alex. "I need to show you something?"

"Oh do you?" He said as he realised what I was onto and leapt out it bed.

Nathan was awake and noticed us moving. He sat up and stared at us confused. "Where are you two going?"

"I need to show him something?" I said and tugged him into the wardrobe. I could hear him laugh and he seemed 'get some' but I didn't care.

Let's just say we made up for last night.

*****

I went downstairs straight after and found that the lounge was filled with cots which all held a baby. "Guys you need to come down here"

They all came down shortly after running sleep out of there eyes and stumbling down the stairs. Scott then received a text and read it out loud. "Islanders today each of you couples will have a baby to look after. The couple who has the most success in keeping their baby happy will receive an award."

"We'll have this one" I said and pointed to a girl doll. I grabbed her out of the cot and led her on my chest. "What should we call her?"

"Well when we were together we used to like the name Ava so are we still goon with that?"

"We can do. So Ava Bowen, well I need to get dressed so let's head upstairs." I said and guided them into the bedroom. "Right go and lie down, put her on you let chest and just leave her."

"I will do babe" I went into the shower and had my normal wash and shave. I then got changed into a green criss cross bikini and a white lace kimono.

"How was she?" I said and walked back into the room. "She literally didn't make a sound. Can you hear them all crying downstairs?"

"I can literally feel Kady and Lauren hating this already." I laughed. "I mean it's not that bad for me cause even though I'm young I do feel mature"

"Yeah you can see that you can handle responsibility better than them. Let's go downstairs and have a sunbathe."

We made our way outside and saw that some crying babies had been left in their cots. I think we were doing so well because we really wanted the prize at the end, we are a really competitive couple.

"How are you two handling this so well?" Katie asked.

"I think we just don't mind it. If you make sure the baby is comfortable and fed then she doesn't really cry" I said and picked her up. "Come on let's go and feed you"

****Alex's POV****

We decided to have a lads meeting with the babies so I grabbed Ava and made my way into the bedrooms.

"This is an absolute nightmare" Adam said. "I can barely look after myself never mind a crying baby"

"Who's ready for kids then?" I asked.

"Not me" Everyone said except from Terry.

"I mean I'm 28 sometime in the near future I'm going to want to start a family." He said.

"I agree, I mean I do like children it's just how I could handle the time. I mean I'm working at clubs almost every night, I can't have a baby to look after as well." I said

"How does Izzy think about having children?" Nathan asked.

"I think that's she's always been good with kids and responsibility so this goes really well with her. She's just got a new niece though so hopefully that can fulfil her needs for a while."

"What does she actually want to be?"

"She's just finished her degree in designing and now she's just trying to get some kind of clothing deal. She really good and has a really great style so I don't see why anyone wouldn't want to sign her a designer."

"I can tell you really love her" Nathan said.

"I do."

****Izzy's POV****

It was the end of the day and we had to say goodbye to our babies.

"I'm going to miss you, you've really calmed down the arguments and the drama for the day." I told Ava. "Bye"

"Bye baby" Alex whispered and then we led her down.

As soon as they went we walked outside and had a cuddle on the sun beds. "I think we passed the test."

"We did" I said. "Love you."

"Love you too, shall we go upstairs and celebrate."

"We shall" I giggled and ran off.

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter.

Vote and comment any suggestions.

Xx