Spa

****Izzy's POV****

We arrived at the spa and instantly went out separate ways, as we needed to get changed to go into the jacuzzi. I tried to keep the fact that I was upset hidden from Alex as the last thing I needed was for this date to be overridden by him thinking I was upset.

I got changed into a white bikini, which I borrowed from Zara before as I really liked it. I put my hair up and took my make up off before joining him in the jacuzzi.

I tried to gracefully get in, but I couldn't get my leg over without losing my balance. Alex saw my struggle and held out his hand to help me get in, I accepted it and sat down next to him.

"Thanks" I smiled.

"No problem babe." He said. "Thanks for picking me to come on the date."

"Who else would I pick? When they said we had to choose I was instantly like you all know who I'm going to pick" I said and scooted a bit closer to him. "How did they all react when you were told?"

"Well we were all say around and Kady and Olivia started kicking off and walking away. Her and Malin walked off straight away. It was really hard because all I could think was I really want to come on this date" He said which made my heart flutter.

"Thanks" I said. "I just don't understand why everyone feels the need to get involved. I mean with all due respect whether you and I go on a date does not effect Malin or anyone else."

"I know what you mean babe, I mean just because they're are fighting with their guys does not give them the right to ridicule ours" He said. "Anyway so are you finished uni?"

"Yep, I finished like a week ago which is why I asked to be entered late." I said. "How is the modelling going?"

"It's going really well thanks"

The conversation flowed for about an hour, before a worker interrupted us and said that our slot was over and we had to head home. I was just about to get out before Alex held me back.

"I just wanted to say that I had a really great date, thank you" He said.

"It had been good I'm really glad I picked you. But there is one thing that could top it all off" I smirked.

"I think I know what you're on about" He said, before he leaned in and gave me a passionate kiss. He held me by the waist as I positioned myself on his lap, never breaking the kid. I was the one to stop it as I was almost out of breath. "I think we need to go"

We got out and made our way back to the changing rooms. I change back into my white playsuit, and then I had to dry my hair as it got a bit wet in the jacuzzi.

We waited for Scott and Tina at the entrance. I was really tired so I was leaning on us chest as he wrapped his arms around me. We stood in a comfortable silence for around five minutes until they came out.

"Let's go" Scott said.

*****

"How was the date?" I asked Tina, when we arrived back at the villa. We went straight upstairs whilst the boys went outside.

"It was good,I mean we flirted a bit. But I'd say there was no spark there. How was yours?"

"It was good, I really like Alex and that date just confirmed it all" I smiled.

"Was there a cheeky little kiss?" She said and gave me a knowing look.

I just blushed, I think that answered her question.

****Alex's POV****
(At the same time)

The girls went straight upstairs whilst Scott and I went outside.

"Hey" I shouted, they were all sat around he smoking area. We had our welcome and they we sat down.

"How were the dates?" Sophie asked.

"It was really good, we had the genuine connection so we were talking all the time and it was never awkward" I said.

"Was there a kiss?" Tom asked.

"Maybe" I said ad they all hollered except Malin who looked like she was in a big mood.

"Mine was good but I mean it was obvious we weren't right for each other. And it wasn't the greatest as she was quite upset from what the girls did" Scott said.

"What did the girls do?" Malin asked.

"They were just shouting abuse at the girls about how they were bitched and breaking girl code." I said.

I heard her jumble something along the lines of "well she is" but I decided to ignore it.

"Right well I'm off to bed" I sis and the rest agreed. We could see the girls being stupid in the hideaway but we chose to ignore it.

I found Tina and Izzy ready for bed and sat on Tina's bed. I stripped down to my boxers and then came into the bedroom again.

"Right babe, seen as how we're an acting couple we need to share a bed. Is that alright?"

"No funny business" She said and climbed into bed with me. "Night"

"Night" I said and brought her in for little spoon.

*****

It was the next day and we were all sunbathing when suddenly Zara came out.

"I need you to all come here" She said and brought us all over. "My mum is not very well and in hospital so I need to go home"

"Are you coming back?" I asked as I struggled to keep the tears in. Even though I'd not been here long I felt like Zara was the only original girl I really got along with.

"No" She whispered. "Come here, you've got all these amazing people around you" He said to me as she brought me in for a hug. "Especially Alex."

"I'm going now" She said and then we'll waved her off. When she'd gone we were all stood around and I couldn't take it anymore so I went into the beach hut.

"I'm going to really miss her. I feel really isolated from all the girls in here, they've all except from Sophie hanged up in me because I took Olivia man. It's not my fault he was with her." I said into the camera.

Come on Love Island cheer me up, and that it did.

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter.

Vote and comment and suggestions.

Xx