Couples Dumped

****Izzy's POV****

The babies had just gone and we were all sat in the lounge inside. It's been a really pleasant day, no major arguments or tension between anyone. I was sat with Cara and Kady.

"Is anyone missing their baby?" Scott asked.

"I bet Izzy and Alex are, I mean they are ready for a baby. They would barely let the baby down today." Kady said.

"I wouldn't say I miss her, I just miss the kind of peace maker between us all. It is true that whilst the babies were here we haven't had a big argument or fall out." I explained. "And before anyone says Alex and I are not ready to have a baby"

Just then Nathan's phone beeped. "Islanders during today you have been looking after your own babies, the couple who kept their baby happiest and is therefore going on the last date of the series is ..... Well there's no surprise about this, it's Izzy and Alex."

"Let's go get ready" I said and grabbed Kady so she could do my make up. I got changed into a pick cut out dress and a white cardigan. Kady did my natural make up and hair and then I made my way out with Alex.

He looked really handsome wearing a white shirt and some dark blue shorts. I grabbed his hand as we were directed to the beach, where our date was set up. We found that something had been set out on the grass for us to sit down and just watch the sunset.

We both say down and grabbed a glass of champagne and some strawberries, which were in the hamper. We fed them to each other and then led down a bad watched the sea.

"Can you imagine if I hadn't have come on?" I asked. "Do you think you'd still be with Olivia?"

"I definitely know that my time wouldn't have been as good without you. I don't know about Olivia, she can be a bit full on which would have put me off, I just want to have fun and find someone"

"I can't imagine my time here without you" I commented.

"Thai is really weird to talk about on a date but if I wasn't here who do you think you would've coupled up with?"

"I don't know I'm not attracted to anyone but you in here. I think that I would have coupled up with someone as a friend as I'm not attracted to any of them."

"Alright" He said and then leaned in and have me a passionate kiss. "I'm glad you've said that, I don't have to go and warm any of the guys now."

"Shut up, I'm very happy with you." I teased. "Even though you do smell and take up most of the room in bed."

"You never complain" He laughed. "I wonder when the next couple is going to leave"

"It's going to be soon, who do you think will leave?"

"I think Adam and Lauren are a definite out, because of their lack of romance and chemistry.Even though I don't want it to be I think Terry and Emma could leave as I do think Malin will have got in the head's of the public."

"That's true, well I think we need to head back. I've had an amazing date thank you"

"Thank you too, I love you babe"

"I love you too" I replied.

We made our way back arm in arm, full of conversation and laughter.

*****

We were all sat around the firepit, even though it was late at night. We were ditched there by Caroline when she entered the villa by surprise.

"Can I ask you all to stand up in a line around here?" We all stood in our couples. "Over the past day the public have been voting to save their favourite couple. I'm now going to announce the couples which are safe, the remaining two will be dumped from the island."

We all a told their shocked as two couples were leaving now. "The first couple to be saved is Nathan and Cara."

"Next is Kady and Scott." After every couple a cheer sounded. "It's Alex and Izzy"

I gave Alex a massive hug before we watched the final 3 couples. "The last couple to be saved is Katie and Adam."

The other two were given a time to say their goodbyes and pack their belongings.

"Bye babes" I said to Lauren. "In going to miss you so much. I'll see you on the outside."

"Keep doing what you're doing, you're doing fantastic, you and Alex are made for each other."

I watched them leave had then realised we were the outlets that would be in the final.

"We're the final couples" I screamed and pulled them all into a group hug. "I couldn't think of better people to be in the final with."

Everyone agreed and we ended the night on a high.

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter.

Vote and comment any suggestions

Xx