Chapter 20- Last Day

ELLA'S POV:

Today would be the last day the boy's would be here, we all would be heading back to our homes and doing our normal routines. I really didn't want them to leave but I knew they had to go back on tour. I was sitting down cuddling up next to Harry, I will miss these little moments being in his arms like this.

"I'm going to miss this, and you." I said while tracing his tattoo's that were showing through his t-shirt that showed them off.

"I'll miss you too, Ella. Every chance I get I will try and see you, I promise." He kissed me and I returned the favor.  The kiss deepened and I wrapped my arms around his neck while he held my waist. I felt him put his hands under my shirt moving them upwards, I let him take off my shirt and I started to unbutton his shirt and slid it off. He then started to kiss my neck and I tilted my head back enjoying his lips tracing along my collarbone and going down further.

Harry and I had shared our feelings together knowing we wouldn't have this chance any time soon.

LIAM'S POV:

Sophia and I had spent the day outside enjoying the cooler weather and the beauty of nature. Being with Sophia has made me the happiest I've been since the break up with Danielle.  

"Baby, when do you have to leave tomorrow?" Sophia asked while holding my hand.

"We have an early flight at 8 in the morning." I kissed her cheek and held her close to me.

We both looked up at the stars and held each other closely enjoying the time we had before tomorrow came.

PERRIE'S POV:

Zayn and I were laying In bed watching a movie together. I wasn't really watching it because I was too busy giving him kisses or playing with his hair or something. "Zayn?" I tried to get his attention so he would look at me.

"Perrie?" He said mockingly.

I shook my head while trying not to smile at that. "When will we have our wedding?" I looked down at our hands and squeezed his hand a bit.

"When the time is right, we should do it when both are not on tour. That way we can have our honeymoon and enjoy our special time together." He smiled and kissed my forehead.

I looked back at him and put my hand on his cheek. "I love you, Zayn." I smiled and kissed him while he returned the favor. "I love you too, Perrie." He broke off the kiss but then lifted me into his lap and I laid my head on his chest with a smile.

LOUIS POV:

"Louis! Put me down!" I was carrying El the lake while laughing hysterically.

"Let me think about that, nope!"  We arrived at the lake and I out her down but still held onto her.

"Here have another drink, love." She took a big gulp of the whiskey we had been drinking.

I started to strip off my clothes and Eleanor was following my footsteps. I run right into the water bare naked and it's freezing. "Oh my fucking-" I was stopped before I said anymore.

"Louis, you're crazy!" I laughed and went back over to her, picked her up bridal style and we both were now freezing our asses off, literally. "Ahhh!" She screamed and I swam to her and held her then kissed her hard but passionately. We hadn't had a crazy night like this in a while, she knew my crazy side and yet she still loves me.

"L-l-Louis I-it's c-cold!" I picked her back up and headed towards the spa that I turned on and we went in.

"Feel better Ellie boo?" I asked and pulled her onto my lap and kissed her again.

"Mmm much better boo bear." She kissed back and that's how we ended uo spending the night.

LAYLA'S POV:

So everyone was doing their own thing while I was alone and stuffing my face in popcorn and watching the Titanic. Yep, that's me. I was at the scene where Jack had just laid his eyes on her the first time. "Bitch!" I yelled at the TV and threw pieces of popcorn at her.

I heard the door knock and sighed. "What?!" I yelled with my eyes still glued to the TV.

"Sorry, I just thought you might want some company?" I heard his Irish accent and I turned my head.

"Oh uh yeah sure, I guess." I made room for him on my bed. "I'm uh watching the Titanic though, I can change it if you want me too?"

"No it's fine, hun." We ended up sharing the popcorn and at one point I had moved to where I was practically laying on him. I'm gunna miss him and Josh so much, it will just be Ella and I like the good old times. I just hope the boys won't forget about us.