Chapter 18- Girl's Day

HARRY'S POV:

I woke up to the sounds of birds chirping outside, i looked next to me and saw Ella's gorgeous face. I smiled and pulled her close to me. She groaned sleepily in her sleep, i decided to nuzzle my head in her neck and kiss her cheek. She opened her eyes and smiled at me. She has the most amazing eyes i've ever seen.

"Good morning, beautiful." I said and pecked her lips.

She pulled the covers up more and cuddled into me so there was no space in between us. "Morning baby." She kissed my chest and i kissed her head.

"We should hang out today, maybe go into town or something." I suggested while rubbing her back up and down.

She sighed and i frowned. "What is it?"

"I told Layla we would have a girl's day today, she is having a rough time." She played with my curls.

"But i really wanted to spend some time with you though, i miss you." I confessed.

"I will make it up to you, i promise. But Layla really needs me right now. Why don't you and the guys go out and paintball or something?" I nodded but i was still unsatified.

"Fine, but you owe me big time." I winked and she laughed.

Ella kissed me and left the bed, leaving me alone and cold. "Where are you going?!" I stared at her up and down.

"To take a shower!" I smirked.

"Can i join you, pleaseee?" I begged, got up and wrapped my arms around her waist while showing off my best puppy face.

"And why should i let you?" She wrapped her arms around my neck and i lowered mine to her lower back pulling her closer.

"Because you owe me, remember?" I smirked and moved my hands to her behind.

"Fine, but only because i can't say no to you." She let go of me and walked tried to walk to the bathroom but i picked her up and carried her over my shoulder.

"Harry! Let me go, put me down!" She kicked and squirmed but i held on tight and walked to the bathroom.

I put her down and closed the bathroom door. "You jerk!" She whipped a towel at me. Oh two can play at this game.

I grabbed my towel and whipped her back, we ended up doing this for five minutes. "Ahhh ok, ok you win!" She screamed out. "Better luck next time babe." I winked at her and scored her rolling of the eyes.

* * * *

LAYLA'S POV:

I had slept on the couch last night not wanting to bother any of the boys. My back was killing me, i didn't have much sleep and i'm hungry. I got up went to a bathroom and got ready for the day. I put on a simple shirt and shorts, and headed towards the kitchen.

I looked in the fridge and pantry twice, only to much on an orange. I didn't know what to expect from Ella today, she probably had everything planned out already. I was in the middle of peeling the orange when Liam came in yawning.

"Morning Layla, how are you?" He asked but i didn't know what to say.

I shrugged and started to eat my breakfast. "That's all your going to eat? Do you want me to make you something? I can make eggs for you?" I nodded and sat down on the counter watching him. All i could think of is when Niall made me eggs.

*FLASHBACK*

“Do you want some eggs; I can make you some for breakfast if you want?” He said with a mouthful of food.