Chapter 13- Too soon?

LAYLAS POV:

I was in shock that he just asked me that. I bit my lip and looked away. I really didnt know if i was truly ready yet to be his girlfriend. I guess i was taking too long to answer so it made him worry.

"Sorry, i shouldn't have asked. This is too soon for you." He looked so disappointed and i felt guilty. "Yes." I simply responded.

"I understand ifyou don't want to,wait. D-did you say yes?" His eyes widened. I nodded and smiled.

"Yes, i will be your girlfriend."

NIALLS POV:

I grinned and kissed her passiontley. I couldnt be happier right now, Layla will be my first girlfriend and i am going to make sure i do my best to make this relationship last.

"I'm so happy you said yes." I held her close to me. "I was thinking maybe we could go out on our first date tomorrow night. Is that ok?" I blushed as i asked her. I wish i didnt blush so easily, it's so annoying.

"That is fine." She smiled and hugged me. I can't wait to tell the others and i hope Josh won't be mad at me.

**2 hours later**

"Josh stop it right now!" I heard Layla scream as i was on the floor about to pass out.

"You bastard! You knew how much she meant to me! How could you do this to me?!" Josh yelled and kicked Niall a few more times in the stomach. I groaned in pain and held my stomach, i tried to say something but i couldn't. I felt a pair of hands wrap around me and they were saying something but then i blacked out and let darkness overtake me.

JOSHS POV:

Once Niall told everyone that him and Layla were a couple now, rage and jealousy filled inside of me. Anger took over and i showed my true feelings to Niall by beating him up. I don't regret anything i did, well maybe i went a little overboard but i didn't care at the time. How could someones friend date their ex? Like seriously? After, Harry and Liam were prying me off of Niall, i went to the gym to blow off more steam.

ELLAS POV:

We all were sitting in the waiting room at the hospital waiting for Niall to wake up, i looked over to see Layla crying with her legs to her chest hiding her face. I went over and sat next to her to start rubbing her back.

"Shh Layla, Niall will be fine. Don't worry." I tried calming her down, she looked up at me with her red puffy eyes and mascara running down her face.

"I-its all m-my fault." She was still sobbing and she had guilt written all over her face.

"Layla, this is not your fault, ok? Josh just over-reacted. Do not blame this on yourself." I pulled her hair back and wiped away some tears. She shook her head at me and hid her face again until the nurse came out.

"Niall is awake now but only one person at a time can see him. He is very sore still and needs rests." I looked over at Layla and gave her a nudge with my elbow.

"Go and comfort him, i'm sure he wants to see you." I tried to put my best smile on for her.

NIALLS POV:

I woke up with extreme pain everywhere. I looked around the room i saw all white but my vision was still blurry. I heard footprints come in and tried to see who it was but all i could make out was that its a girl. They sat down next to me in a chair.

"Niall, i-im so sorry. This wouldn't happen because of me. You didn't deserve this." She grabbed my hand with one hand and my cheek with the other. I could tell now that is was Layla, she sounded like she has been crying. I tried to speak but my mouth was so dry.

"what's wrong niall?" I blinked a few times and tried to see better. I slowly grabbed her wrist and put it on my throat. Maybe that will make her understand. It must have because i didn't feel her touch anymore.

"I got you some water Ni, do u need help?" I nodded as she pour some water down my throat making me feel a lot better. She put the cup down and sat next to me again.

"I-its n-not your f-fault." I managed to squeeze it out. I held hand and gave it a gentle squeeze reassuring her.

"C-come lay with m-me." With that i felt the bed get lower and i wrapped my arms around her then kissed her cheek. I suddenly fell into a deep sleep.