Chapter 5- Truth or Dare gone wrong

What did you think of the last chapter? Please leave comments and let me know what you think. Don’t forget to vote your favorite chapters as well.

Chapter 5

ELLAS POV:

The concert was amazing, more than I could ever imagine. The car ride back to the hotel was awkward because of what happened between Layla, Josh and Niall. Layla and I were going to be spending the night in the boy’s room with them; I was hoping everything would go smoothly. We get to the hotel and all head into their room, they had a huge room.

“So what’s the plan for tonight’s festivities?” All the boys looked at me then Harry suggested “We could order a pizza and watch movies and play truth or dare?” “Sounds like fun!” I loved that game it was always my favorite at sleepovers. “I’ll order the pizza!” Niall said.

The pizza finally arrived after half an hour of waiting. We ordered an extra-large cheese pie and after 30 minutes had passed it was gone. “That was some good pizza. Thank you boys.” I smiled and leaned against Harry on the couch. “Our pleasure! Now let’s play truth or dare.” Louis seemed to be too excited for this game.

“Who wants to go first?” -E

 “I will” -Z

“Ok zayn truth or dare?” -E

“Dare” –Z

“Ok I dare you to go run around the hotel and back here.” –E

“Are you crazy? There are hundreds of fans outside!” –Z

“Exactly why I said that, now go.” –E

ZAYNS POV:

I can’t believe she just dared me this; she has no idea how crazy this is. I get up and start to run around the hotel when I hear screaming fans start chasing after me. Now I really have to run, I start going faster and see that they are catching up to me, I won’t make it in time there are too many girls. I go to find the nearest door that’s open and go in closing and locking the door. These fans are crazy, now I am trapped in here until they leave. I go to get out my phone and text the boys to come help me but I realize I left my phone in the hotel room. I am screwed.

LOUIS POV:

Zayn is insane for following through with that dare, it has been 15 minutes since he left the room and I am getting worried. “Hey guys, should we go see if Zayn is ok? He has been gone for a while now.” I go to pick up my phone and call him.

*RING RING RING*

It ranged and I hear something coming from the couch. I hear Zayns ringtone, I go to feel around it and find it. He left his phone here, good going mate. “Zayn left his phone here. What do we do now?” ‘We can wait another 10 minutes if he isn’t back we will go find him.”

*10 minutes pass*

“Now I am getting worried, let’s go look for him.” Harry said.

“You guys he is probably just playing a joke on us because I sent him out there.” Ella shook her head at us.

“Yeah and what if he isn’t and could be in trouble?” I gave her a look. “I don’t know about you all, but I am going out there to look for him.” I get up and slowly look outside the door, it’s clear for now. I slowly start making my way around the hotel being careful not to expose myself when I hear a girl yell

“LOUIS!” I see them running towards me and go to find the nearest closet and go in. I feel something hit my head hard and fall down, I’m unconscious.