Chapter 16- Explaining

LAYLAS POV:

Josh brought me outside to where the hammock was. I laid down and he laid next to me. I looked at him while biting the inside of my cheek.

"I'm sorry for everything Layla. I don't expect you to forgive me, or even want to be my friend anymore but-" He grabbed my hands and rubbed my hand with his thumb.

"But i can't take any of it back. All i can do now is hope you forgive me. I was a jealous bastard, i couldn't help myself. You're the only thing i want." He pleaded still holding my hands.

I let out a sigh and hugged him. "I was worried about you the whole time." I whispered in his ear and a tear rolled down my cheek. He pulled away from the hug and wiped the tear away.

"You were?" He had the saddest look. I just felt so bad for him. "Yes" i nodded. I took his hand off my cheek and kissed his knuckles. He left a smile on his face.

"I forgive you, Josh. We can still be friends." I looked into his brown eyes. "Thank you, Layla." He leaned in and kissed my forehead. I smiled and laid my head on his chest. "Never leave again, ok?" I asked and he nodded.

Things can only get better from here, i thought.

----------------------------------------------

*Two weeks later*

HARRYS POV:

We had been recording some new songs for our next album. We were just told that we start tour next month. That mean's we will have to leave Layla and Ella behind. Though, they have made such an impact with our lives, it will be hard to go without them.

The lads and i have been planning on doing something with our girlfriends. We wanted to have a celebration all together.

"What if we go to a waterpark?!" Niall said.

"It's not swimming weather Ni, do you want us to freeze?!" Liam complained.

"We could always just go in a big hot tub and have a cookout at our lake house." I suggested. I've always loved it there. It was so peaceful and no one else would be around.

"Harry, you're a genius! This is why we love you mate!" Zayn proclaimed.

"Yeah sure, ok." I rolled my eyes and next thing i know we have a group hug and i'm in the middle of it.

They all let go and we head back home to inform the girls and Josh.

* * * *

I put my arm around Ella as we were all sitting around the living room. Josh was by himself on the chair, Layla and Niall were all cuddled up and Zayn and Liam had sat next to each, across from us.

"Ok listen everyone, i'm just going to flat out say this, One dorection is going back on tour in a month!" Liam said.

I saw Ella's expression on her face. I frowned instantly feeling guilty. "I-is this true baby?" She had the most saddest and worried eyes i've ever seen. I nodded and pulled her close to me. "Yes babe, we do still have to go on tours. But we will make this work, i promise." I kissed the top of her head.

"Well lads, Ella and i will be in our room. We walked to our room.

LAYLAS POV:

I helped Niall get to his room since he has to use crutches. We laid down on his bed together and it was silence.

"I'm going to miss you Ni." I sighed and wrapped his arm around my stomach.

"I will miss you to baby, but we still have a whole month together. We actually came up with a surprise for you girls." He grinned and pulled me closer so my head was on his stomach.

"Really? What is it?" I looked up at him using my puppy dog face.

"Now, it won't be a surprise if i tell you, will it?" I frowned.

"At least give me a clue!" I put my hand on his chest.

"Let's just say you need to pack some clothes." He leaned down and kissed me, so i kissed back.

"Fine." I pulled away and laid my head back down.

He laughed slightly and just held me tight until we both ended up falling asleep.

ELLAS POV:

I sat down on Harry's bed while he went to go take a shower. I can't believe they already have to go back on tour. It feels like they just ended their last one! I couldn't imagine myself being without Harry again. What if he met someone better than me while on tour?! I was starting to freak out.

I heard the water turn off and saw him come out with a towel wraped around his waist, still showing his v shaped. I bit my lip and stared at him while he was looking for some boxers and shorts.

"God, Harry you are making this more difficult for me." He turned around showing the rest of his tattoos.

"I'm sorry babe, let me just put a shirt on then so you can stop drooling over me. He winked and i narrowed my eyes at him.

"In your dreams, styles." I crossed my arms.

He raised an eyebrow and put on a pair of boxers. "Oh, you know you want all this sexiness." He smirked at me and climbed on top, hovering over me.

I rolled my eyes and tried to push him away. "You just said it yourself, how hard i was making this for you." He began to kiss my neck and i felt his hair tickle my cheeks.

I suddenly let out a moan. "Harry" I whined. He began kissing me all over my neck trying to find my sweet spot.

"What?" He mumbled into my neck making chills go down my spine.

"I need you, i want you." I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer.

"I see you can't resist all this sexiness." He looked at me with a smirk and winked again.

I shook my head. "You have way too big of an ego, you know that?" He nodded. "But that's why i love you." I kissed him. "I love you too, Ella."

We started kissing passionetly and things got heated real fast, if you know what i mean. Wink wink.