Chapter 15- Understanding

LIAMS POV:

I arrive at the lake house, it's already 4 in the afternoon. I go to the front door and unlock with my key and look around. "Josh? Are you here?" No answer. I search the whole place, i see Josh's stuff but not him. Where could he be? I decided to look around in his room.

I look on his desk to find his laptop. I open it and i see he had been writing journals on it. I start reading some of it and they are all depressing and filled with anger. I couldn't help but get more worried about him. I never knew how he felt, he just was always leaving everyone.

I kept on reading and saw something i wish i hadn't. It read "I wish i were dead, no one cares about me,why am i still here?I don't deserve this life..." It just kept going on and on. I started crying knowing he felt this way. I got up and started to panik.

"Josh, where the hell are you?! I miss you! Please, please, we need you- I need you..." I started yelling then my vioce started to crack because i was so upset. I sat on the couch and cried with my head in my hands.

I was crying and all of a sudden i heard footsteps coming from the doors. I looked up, wiped my tears away and saw the one person i needed to see.

My psyhcotic drummer boy, Josh.

I ran over to him and hugged him so tight while trying not to cry again.

"Uh, what are you doing here?" Josh asked.

I let go of him and stared at him. "I needed to see you, i missed you."

He furrowed his eyebrows. "Since when does anyone miss me, or need me?"

I expected him to say that, especially what he has been going through. "Josh, you are still our mate, and part of the band. We all miss you. Things haven't beenthe same without you."

He walked into the kitchen and started to drink some water and wiped his face with a towel. "Yeah, i bet it's been more peaceful and fucking awesome since i left!" He yelled.

I shook my headand put my hand on his shoulder. "Lad, it's been a trainwreck since you left! You need to come back!" I pleaded.

I stood there waiting for him to respond. "W-what if everyone hates me?" He looked down on the ground. "Mate, they won't hate you, we are just worried about you. We can get through this all together, alright?"

"Fine." He sighed. I hugged him tight. "Come on, i'll help pack your stuff."

30 minutes later

"Liam? Can we go to the store, i want to get something."

"Sure mate. What are you getting?" I asked curiously.

"You'll see."

A few minutes later we pulled into Wal-mart. We went inside and Josh headed towards the flowers. "Who are you getting them for?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "For Layla, i wanted to apologize."

Afterwards, we got back in the car and drove to the house.

"Let's get this over with." Josh said and i nodded in agreement.

We went inside and everyone just looked at us, it was awkward.

"Guess who i brought back home?!" I patted Josh's back.

"Look, i'm sorry everyone for what i did, i just got carried away. It won't happen again." Zayn first came up and hugged him, everyone else followed after.

He walked over to Layla where she was cuddling with Niall. "Can we talk?" I knew he was nervous of what she would say. She nodded in response. I sat down and continued playing FIFA with the rest of the lads.