Stars from heaven

Hi my name is Shaun Jacobson, yes I know it sounds like a boys name but I'm a girl. A few days ago my mother and I found out that my father has cancer, the doctor said he will try to help but we will need a lot of money. My mother is working a double shifts, so she works all the time and is hardly ever home. I also have a job, I work at Starbucks, my boss said that I shouldn't be working all the time cause my hours are long enough as it is.

I love my job and I get to spend all the hours with my best friends, Harry and I have been friends ever since second grade. He's like a brother to me, I don't know what I would do with out him. My other friend i work with it Jordan, i would say if her and Harry were in a room together it would be so awkward. It's October 3rd and I'm just leaving home to go to Harry's house, well his mum's house. I walk to Harry's place every morning and then he drives us both to work. It's a good thing I only live a few houses down, or I would have to drive, it's not that I'm to lazy or I don't want to drive, its just i like spending time with him.

I was just about to open the gate when I heard Harry's Range rover start, so I walk to the side of the house and up the side of the fence that joined his house.

His car started to put out of the drive way, so I walked over to the side mirror. I saw him look out and smile, he opened the door and jumped out not turning the engine off. "Hey, you weren't going to leave me here were you?" I say smiling and hugging him, the hug was sweet, welcoming and long. "No of course not" he said as I pulled away, and started to walk around to the passenger side of his car.

Harry's POV

I started the engine of my black Range rover I got last year for my birthday, I pulled out slowly and turned my head to look out the side mirror, to find the most beautiful girl in the whole world. "Hey, you weren't going to leave me here were you?" She asked me, pulling me into a hug, no why would I leave you here? " no of course not " I tell her. She pulls out of the hug and walks over to the passenger side of the car.

The hug felt so good but I wish it would have been longer, I jump back into the car. I pulled out of the drive way and we hit the road, " how was your sleep?" I asked trying to start a conversation. "Yeah it was good, they was a few trucks that went past but I only woke up once, what about you " she asked. " yeah mine was ok", I said back. After a few minute of silence, she lent over and turned the music up. The song was ' Thank you ' by MKTO, she looked up at me and smiled.

I smiled at her as well, after listening to ' Thank you ' we were at work. I drove in and parked around the back where I usually park, we walked around to the back of the shop and went through the back door. We walked in to a loud noise of people talking away, I went to go and check out why there was so much noise, and Shaun went to go put her bag in her locker. I peek around the corner to see a long line of people, I went back to my locker to put my stuff in it, and to get my apron.

"There's a long line of people out there Shaun" I tell her, "today's going to be a long day" she sighs. She finished tying her apron and walked out the to the front, I walked around the to the back again and started to get to work.