Chapter 3: brother and sister talk

Nadin's POV

I woke up to my alarm , and I kept snoozing it plus saying just 5 more minutes and I'll wake up.

After snoozing for so many times I checked the time and realized I got 30 minutes until school starts.

I woke up like a track star and took a quick shower , dressed up and did my eye brows real quick. Just then when I checked the time I realized I got 15 more minutes and right there I heard my brother called my name saying " we're running late , so hurry up and come grab some bites " I rushed downstairs , greeted my mom  my siblings, and my lizard that I forget during school days .

I grabbed some tuna sandwich to eat in the car. " hurry up before I go to school late " I told my brother while he was drinking his hot coffee.

I got to school 2 minutes before class starts and I ran to my  math class.

The moment I stepped in my class the bell rang . Everyone clapped for me and said I was a real track star because I ran from the first floor till the third floor and still made it on time.

"You have 1 more week until your projects are due , make sure you come after school if you need help" said mr. Soha.

Me and Miguel ( my partner ) made eye contacts knowing we're good , we don't need anything thing because Miguel was already good with computers.

After school I went to stay with my best friends then headed to my soccer game , which is sadly the last game because school is ending in 11 days :( .

"Yaaay" my whole team and I said cheering and jumping . " we made it" I screamed and we all formed a group hug and our coach took us to a buffet.

*****
" I'm so glad to be part of this team " said the seniors , "we'll miss you guys " we all said together as we headed out the buffet.

I went home and prayed Maghreb , then me and my smart lizard (Lizzy) talked , not talk but write messages cuz Lizzy can't talk but understands and can write. We talked about how my week was going and how I can't wait for weekend .

Soon it was Isha time , I got up and prayed then I went down to the kitchen and grabbed some water. I saw my brother sitting in the office on his computer , I knocked and went it. " hey come in " he said. I sat on the leather seat. " how's shams?( the guy I like) Have y'all been talking lately ".

I could feel my cheeks turning tomato color ,I just nodded. "Is there anything you want to tell me " .

It really doesn't feel comfortable talking to my brother about my lover face to face, I prefer sending messages , i stood up and I said " I don't feel comfortable talking face to face but instead , I'll text you " I headed up stairs to my room.

*****
Yasir's POV

My sister is my best friend, a person I trust and a person I can keep my secrets to.

There's nothing that she doesn't share with me. I respect that out of everyone she chose me to tell me about her personal life.

The most interesting thing is that the boy she likes is our uncles friend and he's a very nice person who as far as I know he doesn't do any bad thing and he a religious person as well.

I trust my sister talking to him and I wish nothing but the best for both of them.

I know my sister is a really shy person and won't be able to tell mom about it , I'll do her a favor and tell mom. I grabbed my phone and texted my sister saying

Me : " I think it time to tell mom"
Nadin: 😁😁 I'm not sure if I'm ready yet
Me: I think telling her is the best solution now and you can get engaged and soon as you finish high school.
Nadin: but what if umma (mom) doesn't like him
Me: is he a bad person?
Nadin: no , I mean you already know him.
Me: ok see, I'll  tell mom ASAP so she can help us with prayers
Nadin: I am a little nervous , I mean I don't know how to talk to her about him
Me : don't worry every thing will be fine In Sha Allah
Nadin : thank you so much , I don't know what I would do without you.
Me: that's what siblings are for , goon night sweety and don't forget to set your Alarm 😛
Nadin: haha I won't

****
Nadin's POV

I am so lucky for having a brother that totally understands me and always tries to help me in the best ways he could .

I am a little nervous to tell mom about him tho . But In Sha Allah , everything will be ok.

I opened and scrolled through my Instagram.

Minutes later, BAM!! I slept

                       ++++++

Please vote and comment !

Thank you