Chapter 2: About Nadin

Nadin's POV

As you all know , My name is Nadin , a normal teenager who can't wait to be a Senior and finally graduate high school.

I love food , school , and trying my best no matter what. And the most important is that I never give up easily no matter what. " Nadin, you got five more minutes to come down if not , you'll have to take the public transportation" yelled my older brother from the kitchen 2 floors below my room.

I started acting fast and ,took my shoes and ran down stairs saying " I'm done" I can't believe he made me become a track star for 2 seconds and only I come downstairs to find him eating in the kitchen.

My jaw dropped to the floor when I saw him eating, then I said "I can't believe you didn't even give me time to do my eye brows and here you are eating" he smirked at me instead and said" if I get you to be down here 10 minutes before we leave , putting on your shoes will take more that" I am a person who loves taking time when I'm doing something , for example, my eyebrows.

I make sure I do my eyebrows everyday in the morning before I go out. It all started one day when I went to the salon to get my eyebrows done, they turned out to be uneven and that made me mad and encouraged me to fill in my eyebrows everyday before I leave the house.

"I'm running late , can we please leave now" asked my brother and I nodded drinking a cold water that I got out from the fridge.

We walked to the garage and we got in his Lambo aventador. He drove me to school everyday before he goes to work. I asked him to drop right in front of a store next to my school that my 3 best friends were standing at getting snacks cuz no body eats school lunch.

 I asked him to drop right in front of a store next to my school that my 3  best friends were standing at getting snacks cuz no body eats school lunch

"Hey Sam , Aliya and Fatima" I said as I hugged each one of them. I was so jealous of them because they were seniors and I'll be alone next year.

"10 more minutes until class starts , are you guys ready to go in now" asked Fatima and everyone nodded rushing to get in school.

Sadly I had no class with either of my best friends because they were all seniors ,so I made my way to my math class. "Good morning mr soha " I said heading towards my seat . "good morning Nadin, how was your weekend" asked mr.Soha.

I replied With a great even tho I didn't do anything special but some family time which was something that I enjoy and value.

Mr.Soha has this green lizard in a box on the window in his classroom. The lizard always reminds me of mine." We are not doing any fanal exams for this class instead we'll do a project" said mr.Soha .

I like the idea of projects over exams. " is it individual or pairs" I asked eagerly wanting to know . " class what do you prefer " asked Mr.Soha and every one said pairs because no one wants to work alone.

" can we choose our partners" I asked . " yea , feel free to" said mr. Soha . I looked at my friend friend Miguel who was still available ,pointing at the chair next to me to get his attention.

He nodded and came immediately. " sup girl, why you always want to work with me" he winked and said with a smirk on his face and i said " duh, because we work faster together and I always help your grade increase" he smiled saying " I'm joking girl , chill".

I asked him when he wanted to start , then I just said " we can meet in the library today after school at 2 sharp because i have soccer practice at 4" he nodded and asked" what is the project about anyways".

Miguel being Miguel didn't even bother to look at the board . I pointed to the board showing him what the project has to be about . Just then the bell rang and I went to my other classes.

When school was over I texted Miguel asking him where he was . Just when I put my phone on the table I saw him coming in the library through the glass door .

He sat and we discussed and prepared everything then everyone went their ways.

                        ++++++

       Please do comment and vote         so that I can continue! Thank you