Everything Is Going To Work Itself Out

Last chapter

Enjoy 😘

9 Months and 3 weeks later

Aniya Pov

" Oh' my god I'm crying, I'm so
happy "

" Well first off last time I spoke to you'll it was February, now its the 3rd week of November and I had me and Cay baby girl on October 15th and yes I know "

" Our baby girl is very beautiful and her name is Akareeah Aniya Mercion, I didn't want to name her after my mom but I gave her a piece of my moms name so yeah I guess that's better then nothing "

" Calvin and Caven Lawrence Mercion are growing and very different but they not gon' be 1 until December "

" I'm not gonna' cry but now I gotta' tell you'll what you missed out on but first that makeup sex me and my husband had to concieve our baby girl was the best makeup sex we ever had hands down "

" Ever since that night we haven't argued since unless it was just one of my mood swings and I still get those from time to time because I'm pregnant again and I want it to be another girl but Cayden ass want another boy and I'm only a week along, so far so good and you'll just so we clear, this is my last pregnancy, no more Mercion kids after this one "

" Anyways were all older and of course my husband is the oldest out of all of us, he's 27, me and Lyric are 24, Dwight, Autumn and Carson are 25, Morgan is 23 and so is Willie "

" Lyric Gibson and Brenton Gibson are happy and boring but happy, they tryna' be more fun like the rest of us, it's funny as fuck  "

" Dwight Montgomery and Autumn Montgomery are happily married and Autumn is a week pregnant along with me, we concieved on the same day which I was shocked about, don't you'll jinx' shit cause' I don't want our babies to be born on the same day, this Autumn first pregnancy "

" Morgan and Willie will be becoming Mr. And Mrs. Porter now that they are engaged and Morgan is 6 months pregnant with his son, their gonna' name him Willie Porter Jr. and I can't be no more than happy for them "

" Outta' everybody Morgan is the most achieved one out of all us, she's so different now where she's actually one of my best friends, it's funny cause' I used to hate that girl but now I love her, people really can change only of they want to "

" That brings me to Carson, no one had no idea but after Morgan left him he went straight crazy, he overdosed on drugs and he didn't make it to the hospital in time because he hit his head on the bathtub and he didn't get back up after it but lost too much blood "

" We all was at his funeral at to everybody shock, Morgan didn't shed on tear cause' let's be honest, he made her life a living hell and we all think that's where he went "

" Nobody knows "

" Anyways Cicely is a great nanny and she lives with us but I wonder why Cayden keeps coming to me telling me she be looking at him some type of way that makes his uncomfortable, he's cordial with her but he came to me about this too many times so here's what I'm gonna' do, if he comes to me about this again I'm gonna' find out for myself what the hell has been going on in me and my house right under my nose "

"  I hope it ain't bad cause' if it is, well let's just say they'll be fucking hell to pay " 

" Other then that Cayden got his new assistant, she's a girl and her name is Miki and so far she has not been stressing me out at all, she's actually a real cool ass person so me and her good but don't go thinking we friends, it ain't that damn deep "