Dragged Out Depression

Enjoy

Autumn Outfit

Autumn Pov

" Morgan and Lyric went home but Aniya stayed in the hotel suite cause' ha' ass wouldn't get out the bed, I had egnough for one night, she's getting out that damn bed today and if she don't I got somethin for ha ass "

" All the mulping and crying starting to get on my nerves and to make sure she gets out the bed I'm bring my baby with me so he can drag her out the bed "

-

" I used the hotel key and opened the door, Dwight walked in behind me "

" This actually a nice suite, nicer then ours " Dwight said sitting the Mc Donalds bag on the kitchen counter.

" Yah' Cayden made sure we had the best one in this hotel and you'll got the second best " Autumn said walkimg towards the bed.

Aniya was knocked out snoring soft still hugging the pillow

She had on a lace set

In the middle of the night she got tired of being naked and put another lace set on

All her and Cayden honeymoon luggage by the walk in closet

" Aye' Ny get up " Autumn said shaking her shoulder.

" I thought I told you'll to leave me alone " Aniya said in her sleepy voice covering herself with the covers.

Autumn snatched them off

Aniya sat up pissed off

" Will you'll please please get the fuck out " Aniya said pointing towards the door.

She completely forgot she was only wearing a lace set and from the way they were looking at her made her remember

Aniya covered herself with the sheets

" Ok your gonna' get your thick ass out this bed, we gon' take all that luggage to you'll house after you get some damn clothes on then you is gonna' help us go out and look for him " Autumn said.

" Fuck you, I'm not going anywhere, he bailed on me, end of story now get out " Aniya said.

" Aight' " Autumn said walking out leaving Dwight standing there.

" Ny just get up, don't make this hard " Dwight said.

" Get the fuck out " Aniya said.

" Naw' bitch you get the fuck up " Autumn said coming back with a bucket of ice cold water and dozens of ice cubs in it.

Aniya took one look at her and in came the water being tossed on her

Aniya jumped up screaming and shivering

Dwight fell on the floor laughin

" DIDN'T I TELL YO' ASS TO GET THE FUCK UP, RIGHT FUCKING NOW BEFORE I DO IT AGAIN " Autumn yelled irritated.