Taking The First Step

Enjoy

Aniya walked down the stairs of her and Cayden Mansion hearing kissing and giggling

" The hell is you'll doing, this shit ain't over, not till I get my man back, get you'll asses up and let's go " Aniya said rolling her eyes at them cuddled up on the long couch kissing and laughing.

" You the one that was taking forever to put the luggage up " Autumn said getting up along with Dwight following behind her.

" Ok the faster we find him the faster I'll get out you'll hair and you'll can go back fucking as much as you please " Aniya said opening one of the double doors letting them out first.

They drove Aniya to her house but she's driving herself around for the rest of the day

-

Aniya walked in the gym and rushed towards the desk sitting at the cabin turning the computer on

" You'll look around this area " Aniya said.

" What are we looking for " Dwight asked?

" A address, he somewhere that has a address " Aniya said stating the obvious.

" Oh' yeah that's common sense " Autumn said helping Dwight.

Aniya thought about what the password could be on Anastasia computer and thought about Cayden instagram name

CayLongStroke then typed that in

" It worked " Aniya said excited looking at the icons.

" How'd you figure that out " Autumn said.

" Cause' stalkers do mostly everything based on Internet and his twitter is just his full name then Ion' know I just thought about his Instagram " Aniya
said.

" Aye' look at this " Autumn said pulling out a recently printed call log.

" So " Aniya said.

" So why Cayden mom number at the top " Autumn asked pointing to it?

" You think his mom has something to do with this " Aniya asked?

" Yep' that woman can't stand you but I got a idea " Autumn said pulling out her cellphone calling the number.

-

Kelsey's phone rang in her hand and it was from a unknown number but she answered any way

Kelsey: " Hello "

Autumn: " Hi is this Kelsey "

Keksey: " Who are you and how do you know me? "

Autumn: " Not important, I have some information regarding your ex' husband and I would like to come talk to you in person about it so if you can give me the address of where your at that would be great "

Kelsey: " Ion' give a damn bout my ex' husband "

Kelsey has no idea her ex' husband is already dead sense her and Cayden don't talk

Autumn: " Trust me ma'am this is important "

Kelsey: " Is he dying? "

Autumn: " Yeah "

Keksey gasped

Kelsey: " Dear God, I'll text you the address "

Autumn: " And I'll be over there in a jiffy' "

Kelsey: " Thank you ma'am "

Autumn: " You welcome "

Kelsey hung up