7 weeks later

Enjoy

Aniya Pov

" It's been seven weeks of loneliness, healthy eating and baby fat burning work outs, and horniness but no fuckin' "

" Seven weeks of waking up in the middle of the night to feed the boys, diaper changes, and pure quiet, the boys are so good, they sleep all day unless they hungry but if one wakes up then the other doesn't thank God, Caven is a night owl and Calvin is a morning bird "

" Cayden is not here to help me at all cause' he's been gone on his mini' business trip making sure all his scheduled buildings we're being built inside and out "

" I trust my man but the only problem is that he just had to bring Ebony with his ass, that shit pissed me off so bad that I didn't even drop him off at the airport, I just opened the door and said see yah' "

" I'm stuck in the house with 2 babies while he out workin' with that thirsty married man wanting bitch "

" I've been so stressed that I've been loosing so much sleep, I would sleep one night and the next 3 I wouldn't "

" I got a bad feeling and on top of that me and hubby haven't been talking at all, he mad I let him leave without saying goodbye or kissing him and I'm mad that bitch is with him 24/7 until he comes back which is next week "

" He hasn't been contacting me about our sons and I haven't been contacting him "

" Kiss my big ass, we fucking even "

-

Aniya Outfit

Autumn Outfit

Autumn Outfit

" I think you trippin' " Autumn said

" And I think you should shut up, you ain't sayin' nothing I wanna' hear " Aniya nearly yelled.

Autumn was sitting at the counter while Aniya stood in the kitchen in her work out clothes eating a salad

" I thought you trusted Cayden " Autumn said.