Tell Me

This chapter will be short but next on is longer

Enjoy

Aniya Pov

" I woke up still on top of hubby and smirked "

" Should I grind or hop off "

" I hoped off instead and layed down in the bed next to him, I lifted the covers to see if his dick would go down but it just sat there still hard "

" Cayden is the one that always shows it whose boss..well most of the time other times that's my job but it began to calm down while Cayden squirmed and stretched "

" He sat up straight stretching and his dick went down completely "

" Was you starin' at my dick " Cayden asked?

" Not really, watching it go down instead " Aniya said.

" You weird " Cayden said getting out the bed naked walking towards the bathroom.

" Cayden you never told me how many times she raped you " Aniya said.

" Why does it matter " Cayden asked taking a piss'?

" Cause' I wanna' know " Aniya said.

" Don't worry bout' it " Cayden said flushing the toilet and walked towards the shower finna' run the water and step in.

" Don't make me come in there " Aniya said.

" I'm still not tellin' you " Cayden said stepping in the shower closing the door.

" Fine " Aniya said getting out the bed nearly stumbling but kept' her balance and took her time limping towards the bathroom and stepped
in.

The shower was a wide octogon shape with 4 showers hanging trigger less nozzles

" Tell Me " Aniya said crossing her arms against her chest.

" Why you care so much " Cayden asked?

" We're married now so your gonna' tell me everything so I know I can trust you, if you don't tell me then you gonna' have me thinking you hiding something " Aniya said.

" Fine yeah she raped me a couple times and I secretly enjoyed each one of em'but she didn't know that, you happy now " Cayden said.

" Hell no " Aniya said slapping him.

" Now I feel better " Aniya said taking the washcloth from him massaging it on her body.

" The hell was that for " Cayden asked?

" Did you not say you enjoyed it " Aniya asked?

" You act like I had a choice not to, it's sex and I was chained up " Cayden said.

" So if we switched places you wouldn't  be mad, especially if I enjoyed it " Aniya said.

" Don't test me Ny " Cayden said taking his washcloth back.

" Exactly and give that back " Aniya said tryna' take it back from him but he tossed it out the shower and it landed in the sink.

" Why the fuck you d..." Aniya began to say but she was cut off being lifted and placed against the wall while her thighs rested om his arms.

Cayden thrusted his dick inside her and Aniya went straight back to moaning wrapping her arms around his neck kissing his lips

It was like fuck everything let's just fuck and pretend we was never mad and judging by Aniya's loud screams and Cayden's somewhat fast pace that's exactly what the deal was

" RIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT' THEEEEEEEERE' " Aniya screamed clawing his back to death while he smacked and gripped her ass claiming it as they cam' inside each other.

" Now what was you sayin' " Cayden asked?

" Nothin get back to fucking me
daddy " Aniya moaned while his dick still rested inside her.

That's exactly what Cayden went back to and exactly what he wanted to hear
😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘XOXOXO Tyra A.K.A snowflakelove1616