HAPPY BIRTHDAY PERCY!!!

Percy
As I looked at the ground, my world almost ended. The girl on the ground, she was...
I looked at the fake Annabeth as she was laughing evilly. "Jason," I asked between sniffs.
Jason was still fighting the bird but he had enough time to respond "Yeah Percy?"
"What do you think about" I sniffed "... a World War Three." And with that I lunged at the girl with all my weight, crushing her and putting my sword at her throat. She slipped it away and threw me off of her, launching us into a massive sword fight. The girl would push me back toward Annabeth, and then I would gain strength a push her away. Speaking of, I was starting to get tired of calling her girl. "What's your name, killer?" I asked her.
"Isabella." She looked over to Jason fighting the bird, and then back to me. "Isabella Grace."
"Wait WHAT?" Jason screamed before the eagle pummeled him and he was forced to change his focus
I paused "Hold up. Your his sister?" Oops. Rule one of sword fighting. Don't loose your focus. She hit me with the but of her sword and walked me toward the beach. "You lost, Jackson. Your turn to end up in chains, or worse." She muttered.
"You forgot something." She looked confused at my remark "I'm Poseidon's favorite son" I threw myself into the ocean and came up seconds later on a 15 foot tall wave. Isabella's smirk changed to horror, as I tossed my hand forward and the wave tackled the beach. She was swept away into the sea, but I willed her back and threw her on the green.
"That was for me," I shouted " but this is for Annabeth." Isabella cringed and I flinched. Should I destroy her before I hear her story, or after. I willed the wave to pull the eagle into the sea (I guess the sharks are having an early thanksgiving) to give Jason a break, and let myself down. Isabella looked confused.
"Hi, I'm Percy Jackson. Before you die, I would like to know WHY YOU WOULD DARE TO MESS WITH CAMP HALF BLOOD." She flinched again as I screamed in her face (like a normal person.)
She took a breath "Do you have time?" I nodded to her and she got up. I pushed her back down
"You still kidnapped my girlfriend and," I looked toward Annabeth "maybe worse. You stay down until I decide your punishment." I sniffed. How long would it take to force Will to fix her. Based on my mood, not long.
Isabella started explaining to me her mission, and how Zeus forced her to destroy camp half blood. I didn't get most of it, but what I did know, was that Olympus was going to get a visit very soon.
"Okay, so. What will you do to me?" She asked glumly.
"Umm. Your punishment is to, uh, untie everyone, and tell them exactly what you told me. Especially Chiron."
She looked totally shocked, with a face implying Hold up. I'm not going to die? Okay, I wouldn't argue. I've probably pulled that face before, like, ten times. Isabella quickly got up and started freeing everyone, and even though I was acting calm, I was freaking out. I ran over to the body over on the ground. Annabeth I thought. She looked okay, but as a demigod, I know that looks can deceiving. "Annabeth, are you okay? Can you hear me?" I asked
"I-I" she fluttered her eyes open "I'm fine you Seaweed brain." Umm. I wasn't expecting that.
"Hold up. You're okay? You weren't hit?" I was so confused
"Yeah" She stood up and held out her hand to me "I knew I could get a Percy-Tornado out of you." Oh gods. That's embarrassing, maybe this is something I lie to the camp about. I stood up and started to help Isabella untie everyone.
Dan
"Wha wha WHAT! Did that just happen? Holy Hera, this is going to be a good book. SOPHIE ARE YOU SEEING THIS?" I screamed. "Wait, if Annabeth dies, does that mean Percy's available?" Sophie asked innocently.
"Are you paying attention? She's alive. Plus, Percy would never date you." This girl was getting on my nerves.
"LALALALAL!!!!! NO SPOILERS! And hey, a fan girl can dream. Haaaaaa" Sophie went off into wonderland, again. Oh gods. Boss has been begging me to get more drama for him, (he wouldn't tell me why, but he says that his life depends on it. I wonder why.) and now that his book is almost done, I can start my own writing and quit in his face. HA. He would be nothing without me, and I can replace him. Imagine the name Dan Fredrick up in lights! You saw it here first people! You can say, I knew Mr. Fredrick, before he was cool.
"Hey Sophie. Which is better. Dan the amazing author or Dan, author of the amazing book" I asked her
"I'm thinking more Dan, the delusional nobody. Because there's no way my dad is promoting you." She answered. Oh yeah, I always for got she was Rick Riordan's daughter. Wait, does that mean,
"Sophie, could you tell your dad how awesome I am and that I need a promotion? PLEASE!" I begged with my best puppy dog eyes. "But, you aren't. And you don't." She answered calmly and truthfully.
"I could just kick you off my ship." Ah, blackmail. You'll always be there for me.
"Okay okay. You've cornered me, I'll tell my dad that you're cool and deserve better. CAN I PLEASE STAY!!!" Yes! I'm sure to become an author now! I'm talented, I have fans (is Sophie a fan of me?) and I'm evil! Nothing's going to get in my way! I'm sure we'll all have a great future...

A/N
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PERCY!!!!! WE ARE ALL SUPER FANS, AND MAYBE STALKERS BUT MOSTLY FANS!!!!! Thanks for reading this chapter and I hope you liked it. Just a heads up, there's probably only one or two more chapter, (sorry in advance!) I'll be writing another story or two soon (maybe about another HOO ship...) Bye until the next chapter