The Day of Yelling and Screamimg... Without Audio Thankfully

Annabeth
OMG. My boyfriend was oblivious to the fact that I was stuck in a cave without anything but an empty bowl of berries.
"PERCYYYYYYYYY!" I yelled "ANYONE??????!!! HELP??!!!!!!"
Geez, this is one of the times I wish demigods could use cell phones. I wandered back to the main cave, where Annabeth fraud tried to trap me. I would have gone to the edge of the cave, where Talent flew me in. Wait...
"CAWWW!!!" Talent screeched.
"Oh no. No way. AHAHAHAH!" I ran farther back as the giant bird flew into the room, as scary as ever.
"Listen Talent, I know your kind of my kidnapper, and we're on opposing sides, but maybe can I trade something for a ride?" I asked.
Talent turned around and lifted some feathers, revealing a big red button. Wait, Talent is a robot? I thought will he give me a ride home if I just press it? I cautiously approached the bird, or, robot, and went up to the button. I waited a second. Okay, I can do this. I can trust this bird. Otherwise I'll just die in this cave, hungry, alone, and with the everlasting rage that Annabeth fraud brings me. I placed my hands on the button.
"Here we go!" I said, and pushed it. It's started to buzz, and then Talent grew. He transformed into an eagle with a ten foot wing span, with reason sharp claws. The feathers became sharp and his eyes glowed red.
"Talent, what did you, or I, do?" I trembled, and Talent glared at me, right before he flew off into the distance.
"No, no, NO! TALENT! COME BACK PLEASE!" I yelled. Was that my last chance? I sat down on something hard and moving. I jumped up, scared it was a spider, and was relived. It was a rope tied to Talent. Wait. A rope tied to TALENT! I grabbed it just in time and flew off with the bird. It was so fast, I couldn't close my mouth
"HWHAAWHWHAA!" I screamed, and held on for my life. Talent didn't seem to notice me or the rope, which as I thought about it, was a good thing.
"WOO! This is going to be fun!" I shouted.
I was so wrong. The trip to camp was even longer than the trip before. Especially since Talent stopped at every island to rest (unoccupied islands, of corse.) Seriously. I have no idea what mortals would have seen, but I expected it to be something weird like dinosaurs and zombies or something. Wow, I've been spending to much time with Seaweed brain. If only he was here now I thought. Ah, what is he doing now? I daydreamed.

Rick
Woo! I'm soo glad the gods didn't kill me. I like to think my life is pretty great and I don't want it to end this quickly. I mean, I still have loads of angry fans who want revenge for the cliff hangers I leave them. Remember the one in the Mark of Athena? Man, the gods almost killed me for that one. Literally, my life was in danger. Oh, and the one in the Son of Neptune? Geez, I'm going to get so many more angry fans just because of this chapter. Ha, I could just end it now! Wouldn't that be fun! No, I'm not that cruel. Hmmmmm.
"WHERE IS MY DRAMMAAAAA??!?" I yelled "I NEED MORE DRAMA! MY LIFE IS IN DANGER! IM TO FABULOUS TO DIE NOW!!! WHERE IS-"
I heard someone down the hall "COMING SIR!" Dan yelled.
I groaned. He walked in with his nerdy glasses and goofy smile. "SIR! It's a story like no other! It's so, so-" He studdered "WHAT IS IT DAN! FOR GODS SAKE HURRY UP," I boomed
"Yes sir, of corse, it's just, Percy saved Isa- I mean, Annabeth fraud, instead of his true love, Annabeth! I swear, this story could make you a GOD, and me, a PROMOTION!" Dan giggled. Seriously, he giggled. Like Sophie.
"Omg Dan you act like I care. All I want from you is the story. Now LEAVE! I've been called for a very, special, meeting. LEAVE." I yelled.
He walked away, still giggling. I stepped into the writing room, and up the secret ladder. I walked up to the two gods I feared greatly.
"Oh, great and mighty Z-" I started
"YOU FORGOT HANDSOME!" Zeus boomed.
"Right, sorry my lord, oh great, mighty, and handsome lord Zues. And powerful, brave and mighty lord Poseidon. I-" Poseidon grumbled
"WHY DO I HAVE TO GO SECOND??!! I SHOULD BE FIRST!"
I sighed "Listen, I'm here because you called me, now, I would like to know why." I asked, with fear for my life. "RIGHT." Zeus yelled "WE CALLED YOU BECAUSE-" Poseidon interrupted
"YOUR STORY IS PURE AWESOMENESS!" Zeus raged
"I WANTED TO SAY IT!"
"WELL YOU DIDNT! BECAUSE IM BETTER! OH YEAH!!!" Poseidon boasted
"Please, no! Don't fight! This won't end well!" I warned.
"TO LATE" Zeus boomed
"AAAAAAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" They both screamed in unison, tackling each other, which would have broken the world record for biggest slap ever.
"Oh gods" I mumbled. Suddenly, Hera walked into the throne room.
"WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING!!!??????!!?!?" She asked in her inside voice
"ZEUS! ARE YOU BRINGING UP MOTALS TO MARRY AGAIN? FOR GODS SAKE ZEUSY!" She yelled, and I blushed "Actually, I'm a male. I would like to make that clear." I said
"REALLY?" She crouched down so I had a perfect view of her gigantic eye ball.
"OOOHHH. THAT MAKES SINCE. WAIT..." She took a better look "HOLD ON, YOUR RICK! IS THE NEW CHAPTER COMING SOON? I LOVE YOUR STORY!"
You would think that the yelling in general was loud, but when the screaming is in you face, and the mouth could eat you, it does actually does get worse. Great.
"Yeah, it's coming soon. Very soon." I said before I retreated down the ladder.
"WAIT!! COME BACK I-" the door slammed shut and I sighed. Why do I keep putting my life in danger. Couldn't I just write a normal book without gods?! I thought.

A/N
Thanks so much for reading this chapter guys! I'm not super in to speeches so I'm going to end this quick. Please keep reading, and I hope you liked it. I put a lot of work into these chapters and I'm really glad people are actually reading! Thanks soooo much!