I Am Way to Good for Myself

Annabeth
1 hour of flying over nothing but ocean, we finally landed in a weird, man-made cave (not a very good design in my opinion) that seemed to have many paths leading to it, like a maze. Talent soared through a gaping hole in the wall, clearly made by something much bigger than him, and violently dropped me on the cold stone. What will you do first Annabeth? Are you going to stab the bird, or run away from the cave altogether? Well, having not been able to move for a full hour, I stretched. Afterword I might have wanted to stab the bird, but instead I thought logically, and slowly backed away from the creature. Talent didn't seem to mind, especially since soon later I bumped into his commander. I first hit her when I was backing out, but after taking a second look, I judo flipped her and placed my dagger on her throat.
"Who are you. What do you want with me. WHERE IN THE WORLD IS MY SEAWEED BRAIN??!?!?!?" I casually interrogated. "M-my. My name is, Annabeth. What do I want with you? I want your life." She laughed.
"WHAT?" This was confusing, even for an above average mind, like mine. "YOU AREN'T ANNABETH, I AM."
What happened next, I would never tell to the camp. Annabeth fraud beat me at my own game. She flicked away my weapon, turned the tables, and *GASP* judo flipped me. I was stunned, amazed, and in a lot of pain. How could Percy handle being flipped every other day? It hurt. But eventually the pain would fade. I hope.
"And seaweed brain, what is that what you call your boyfriend, Jackson? Oh, he's probably on some unless hunt to find his one and only, wise girl. Well, one and only for now. Soon, you won't be the only Annabeth in his life," Annabeth fraud said while sharpening her knife,"I've got to hand it to you, Annabeth, your very smart. But not enough for me. You don't even know who I am." She boasted "I bet-"
"I know who you are. Your stupid." And I socked her in the gut. She fell over and I ran down a hall, maniacally laughing.
"Come back her, you idiot! I'm not done with you!" She insulted. "You won't find any help down that hall!"
"YEAH RIGHT! THIS HALL IS AMAZING AND I-" I really should have taken her warning. A net dropped down from the roof, and I was caught. How was I caught this easily? I'm a daughter of Athena! I thought, before I realized. She distracted me with her words. Just like how I would have. This girl really is like me! Wait, Annabeth fraud walked up to me, stepping over the pressure plate that activated the net.
"Wow. Your easier to catch than I thought. Our seaweed brain must be a walk in the park. Sorry, my seaweed brain. He won't be yours for long." She was good. I totally forgot I was trapped. In fact I actually tried to stand up before I remembered. "He would never leave me for you. Not even Percy is that ridiculous. We can both agree on that." I said.
"Yeah, sure. Well, enjoy having your boyfriend for now. He. Will. Be. Mine." I've got to admit, she was scary. I was starting to wonder if she really could steal Percy from me, "You will never steal Percy from me" I lied.
"Oh really? How's this. PERCY! OVER HERE! Thank the gods you found me! Let's leave this place and never come back!" Annabeth fraud giggled. Woah. She made a great me. Great enough that a seaweed brain might be able to fall for it, "NO! Don't! Please, don't take him!" I whimpered, and yes, I know it's not very like me to cry, but it was a last resort. This girl was sucking the conference and dignity right out of me.
"If you excuse me I have other things to do rather than blow your mind. Things like tricking your boyfriend!" Annabeth fraud laughed "That's okay. You don't need to have a sense of humor  if your in this cave for the rest of your life."
I chuckled "No way! Why would I stay in here when I could just-" Talent screeched, and I suddenly had a moment of disbelief. I knew the plan. The girl in my dream was me. It was Annabeth, she would trick Percy, and the rest of the camp, and take over. It sounded crazy, but it actually could work, and I had to stop it. But I would have to be smart about it, without letting Annabeth fraud get in my way. If I could just
"Enough time wasted," She announced "It's time to get you to level 3, and me, to Camp Half Blood! Talent grabbed me
And flew up a hole in the roof. He brought me to a small room, nothing but a bed, a window, some water and what I expected were poisoned berries. Talent threw me in and dived back down. I was trapped, for now.

Percy
I chose to go left, and accidentally wandered into an abundance (Annabeth taught me that word) of golden light. I tried to cover my eyes from the light, but it disappeared, leaving behind a beautiful woman with flowing golden hair and a stylish red dress. She had perfect makeup and and attracting aura. I knew who she was, and I wasn't pleased.
"Aphrodite." I said " Did you take Annabeth, because our live are NOT yours to control! GIVE ME BACK MY WISE GIRL!" I percassied. I was in a really bad mood, my girlfriend was missing, and it was only 7:00AM. Can't a Demigod just have a NORMAL DAY? No. The answer is no.
"Goodness no, I'm not the one to cause this, though very entertaining, problem. I'm here to help you find her." Aphrodite was not usually a goddess I would consider helpful, but I did need it,
"Okay, where is she?" I grumbled
Aphrodite cleared her throat, "You will find Annabeth in this cave, but you also, won't. THATS THE CLUE GOOD LUCK BYE!" And just like that Aphrodite disintegrated and left me open mouthed.
I huffed. If a goddess of love won't help me, than who will? I continued forward though more paths and hallways, with nothing in them but stone, or so I thought.

A/N
OH CLIFF HANGER! Sorry about that but I think you'll be thanking me later. Hope you had a fun time reading this chapter, and will hopefully stay for more COMING SOON! Thanks again for reading!