My Arm is getting tired of This

Calypso (1 day before the invasion)
I was very suspicious of Leo after his date-fail. He seemed to be working a lot in the bunker, which left me very bored. I had my suspicions about Annabeth to, but I didn't want to upset Percy, so I pretty much avoided her. Hazel and Frank were at Camp Jupiter, and Piper had Jason, so that left me with the Stolls, who had an addition to pranking me whenever they had spare time. Who I'm I kidding, they always had spare time. I already had to change clothes three times today, and it was barely noon. I was about to go hang out in my cabin (which is currently the Artemis cabin) before I heard a crash and instantly thought of Leo. I casually walked by the Hefastas cabin and saw Leo himself.
"What could you possibly be doing to make so much noise?" I asked him
"Umm, stuff?" He was going to have to try way harder if he wanted to fool me.
"Haha very funny. What are you really doing?" I pushed.
"Well, if you really want to know," Leo dragged me out the door by my arm and through the camp
"HEY!!! LET GO OF ME! I HOPE YOU KNOW I HAVE LEGS!!!!" I shouted. Leo just laughed like a crazy person, his usual reaction to when I'm angry. "We just need to get to the bunker" Leo talked as if he wasn't pulling me against my will."Just a minute sunshine" He said. What had he done? Did he build a machine that I wouldn't understand. Again.
"Here we are." Leo said before he let go of me.
"Umm, not to be picky but, this is the beach. You said we'd be at the bunker."
"Oh yeah, we are at the beach. Well I guess we'll have to have our second date do-over here!" Leo screamed
"Wait. What t-" Leo interrupted me and showed me box he'd clearly left there.
"Oh look! It is a box. Maybe we should open the box that I just found, here. Just now" Leo said sarcastically. Never the less, I opened the cardboard box to reveal a small button. Leo pressed it and fire works shot up to the sky in bold, rainbow colors. He sat us down and we watched the firework show, that ended with a golden sun fire work. Sunshine.
"Did you do all that for me?" I asked
"Well, technically I was saving it for Percy's birthday, but the sun was all you." Leo answered not-so romantically. I sighed and looked at him. If you squinted really hard, he almost looked handsome. Leo mimicked my face by squinting back at me and I laughed. "Can't anything be romantic around you?" I asked him, readjusting my face.
"Nope, nothing!" He replied. Wow, Leo is really hard to be sarcastic at.
"So, you brought me out here for fireworks?" I asked him "I was expecting... more"
"Not just fireworks..." Leo pressed another button in his box, and a wave in the ocean reviled three mechanical Dolphins, shimmering with water and bronze. They flipped out of the water and swam around the beach before they wiggled back into the sea. "Leo, I-" I started
"Well, I'm no son of Poseidon, but I did the best I could."
"Leo, it's not that, it's just," I sighed and couldn't finish my sentence. Oh Leo.

Isabella Grace (day of the invasion)
After knocking the centaur out cold, I took out an extra large chain and put him next to my brother, Jason.
"Alright, last one, coming up!" I said to the half of camp that was awake now. They just grumbled in response, partly because they were sleepy, mostly because I gagged them. I strolled through the almost defeated camp toward my biggest threat- Percy. I pulled the vial out of my pocket and took a look at the potion inside. Hmmm. I walked into the Poseidon cabin and nearly dropped the vial. "Where's Percy?" I wondered
"Looking for someone?" Percy answered.
I paused. "Yes actually." I said before I opened the vial and spilled the potion on him. At first he didn't react. Then he blinked, and fell over. "YES" I ran over to him and chained him up, tighter than the others.
When I dragged him outside the entire camp woke up. None of them could believe that Percy was defeated with them. They wriggled and yelled as if they're gags and chains didn't exist. They screamed to the gods to help them and begged for mercy. I yelled to them "YOU LOST, CAMP HALF BLOOD! HAHAHHA!" Nothing is more satisfying than yelling at the loosing team."Wait everyone, look!" Malcolm said between his gag. Everyone turned they're eyes to Percy who was starting to wake up. I set him down I front of his cabin before he opened his eyes. "Oh, hey Annabeth. What's up?" He asked completely normally. Yes! The potion worked, he'd forgotten everything. "Oh Percy! The camp is fine, we are just, umm, practicing." I answered as the camp groaned. Be quiet you losers! I thought.
"Oh. Okay. Let me just get out of these chains." Percy struggled and to my surprise he made it out. The camp cheered before I snarled at them and grabbed Percy's chains.
"No no, Seaweed brain. You stay here. It's my turn to practice." Percy seemed to accept the answer and let me tie him up. He looked into my eyes as if I was really Annabeth. I looked at him the same way, only meaner.
"Okay, Percy, stay here." I walked to the beach to make sure Annabeth wasn't coming (yeah, like there's any chance of that happening) and then made my way back to the green to wait for Talents arrival.

A/N
Thanks for reading this chapter! I feel so lucky to have so many readers, I hope you can keep reading more of my chapters coming SOON! I hope to make a very special one for Percy's birth day coming soon (August 18th, mark your calendars!) Bye for now!